• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How are you feeling today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Thanks.

It's gotten worse...I manage to ruin everything. I feel like such an awful person who doesn't deserve anything but bad.

You're not awful! You have to think positive about yourself!

I'm feeling a bit lonely right now.

I'm feeling a bit worried, I think I screwed up something important. Can't wait to know if I did screwed it or not. So I think I'm also impatient and anxious

It could be better, but it's not as bad as it was last night. I'm also unsure of where I stand with people now and days too...

Slightly pissed off. got out of work an hour late, power flicked off when I was buying groceries so I had to wait for the entire system to reboot before I could finish buying my groceries. Then to top it off there was an accident on my way home, so I had to detour and it took 10 minutes longer to get home... -_-;

^ awwww. D: I know how you feel. Well, I hope you feel better soon!~

for myself, I feel pretty okay, I've got a sore throat and a headache, but thats nothing unusual for me. :l

My shoulders are sore, but other than that, I feel perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom