• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How are you feeling today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrystalGlacia

wants Chain of Memories!
Reaction score
I'd rather you not come here just to say something random. If you absolutely must say it, go do it on the Random Messages thread.

Right now, I'm feeling an odd mix of melancholiness, dissapointment, impatience, and boredom.

Irritable, snarky, and sad. And my back hurts.

I feel bad about something... also a little bored.

Lazy, but just not knowing what to do with my time. Like every day. <_<

I've got a headache, and I'm pretty pissed that my plans are coming together as well as they ever have.

Excited, but nervous at the same time. Also quite worried.

Slightly tired, but looking forward to some volleyball and footie later today with some mates.
When I logged on I was slightly disappointed in the way a certain moderator abuses his power because he cannot win an argument, but I was sort of expecting it so I'm not truly surprised by his move. Funny that he then decided to flame me in another thread. My respect for the majority of moderators has sunk to an all time low, I cannot believe that rules are applied selectively so overtly.

Bored and somewhat tired, but also a little stressed because I have a lot to get done before tomorrow.

Bored, somewhat lovesick, bored. Waiting for it to stop raining. All dressed up and nowhere to go.

I'm feeling a little tired because I just got home from work, but I'm happy because I'm listening to some good music and reading some good fanfiction on the side.

I am kinda stressed. I've had hard days recently...:-|

A bit tired (Woke up at 5AM, what) but overall in a good mood.

Very bored. Have had a month off of school and got another 6 weeks to go.

Tired and hopeful. I got up pretty early this morning to call a local McDonald's to get a hold on their Happy Meal display. (It's Transformers, natch.) They said "Yes" thankfully.

I'm actually feeling pretty good.

Playing Animal Crossing and finally learning how to float and dive underwater is making me feel great, :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom