• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How big of a May fan art you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't hate May persay, it's just that I'm not as interested in watching contest battles that make more of a deal about using moves creatlivly to look pretty. I would like to see more if in the normal battles they could include those kind of creative attacks. I like seeing the battles that have them fighting just to fight rather than fighting to look pretty. I just have never been very into contests since R/S came out.

yeah, same here. i like battles that are intense, two powerful pokemon going at it on eone one (ar 2 on 2).

Scott85 said:
If nobody replied to my original post, this would have never happened. It's just desperation, as we're nearing the end of the saga and all the anti-May fans are coming out of the their holes, praying that this is the last Grand Festival in the anime. The rest of us can't help but laugh at their utter desperation and ignorance.

As I said above, I cannot wait to see these people put in their place come the end of the Grand Festival. After that maybe they'll get it through their heads why May is on the show, as apparently 4+ years and 200 episodes goes in through one air and out the other.

Yeah, right, because you are "always right", especially since you know EXACTLY what the writers and producers are planning for the show and the D/P region. *rollseyes*

Stop trying to force your opinions on others. Not everybody thinks your precious May was the salvation of Pokemon and they're not obligated to think so.

And before you start saying I'm bitching because I'm a Misty fan, I (unlike you) accept that she's not liked/loved by every pokemon fan ever.

Can someone punch Kasumi. Btw May did save pokemon. There wasnt enough for misty to bring to the next generation of fans and 4 Hoenn.

Kasumi-san said:
Stop trying to force your opinions on others. Not everybody thinks your precious May was the salvation of Pokemon and they're not obligated to think so.

Nah, I just explain to people why the writers introduced said character, and what her role is in this series. I honestly do not care who likes May and who doesn't, that is none of my concern.

However, when people start spouting nonsense such as what her status is on the show and the role she plays, I get involved. Those thinking that this is May's final saga because "AG" might be ending, will quite frankly be in for a wake up call.

Hopefully when we're in the D/P region, these kind of debates won't exist, because it'll look pretty darn ridiculous arguing what her role is, because at that point she'll have been in the show for 7 years and 300 episodes, not to mention surpassing Misty in episode count, (assuming D/P is another 3-year saga, of course)

I imagine this is what people need, to see the outcome of the BF so they finally realize how this show works. I'll be looking foward to it.

Lordy, I'm getting bored of this.

Quick question: how many people here actually believe that May is going to leave after the BF? Personally I'm betting less than ten.

Wait, how long was Misty on the show? I thought it was around 4 or 5 years, or am I skewing something here? I'd fallen out with the show for awhile....so, enlighten me a bit?

Misty's been in the show for 5 seasons, I think Pocket Monsters ended with ep 276. However you have to add the 9 AG Misty appearances to this (I'm counting the Hoso's), so her final episode count is probably somewhere around 285 total episodes.

Ok, that I understood..kinda...but it's the 'years' thing that's throwing me off. How was May on the show 7 years, when I thought Misty was for 4/5ish? That's what's confusing me, how the years, rather then the ep number, adds up.

May's been on the show for 4 years so far, and I said if the D/P saga is a 3-year region, then it will add up to around 7 years.

That's why I said, if May is in the D/P region, she will end up being in more episodes (and movies) than Misty overall.

OH, alright. I'm sorry, I'm clutter minded at the moment. -slaps self- That does make sense now that you explained it again, so yeah, it'll be a longer run then Misty's....though I wonder if that's good or bad for her to have a longer run, considering how Misty's went in the end.

Yet you are saying thay she is definantly going to be in the D/P seasons. The thing is you don't know this, you just think that and that is why Kasumi is saying you are impossing your views on other people.

Not to mention you keep repeating your points over and over and over. o_O;; Honestly, this is what we see as you shoving this all down our throats, and not only this, but you just can't let it go. I got sick of arguing last night, and I'm still sick of it, because apparently it just goes in one ear and out the other, as you keep spouting off the exact same things again and again.

For the love of god, Scott85, this is pointless! Just acknowedge that people do differ in opinion and let it go! You can love May all you want, and believe what you want, but don't insist on filibustering every single little thing! Let's just agree to disagree and move on.

Sui Kune said:
Not to mention you keep repeating your points over and over and over. o_O;; Honestly, this is what we see as you shoving this all down our throats, and not only this, but you just can't let it go. I got sick of arguing last night, and I'm still sick of it, because apparently it just goes in one ear and out the other, as you keep spouting off the exact same things again and again.
Good Lord, thank you for saying this. Any good points Scott makes are tainted in my mind because it's the same exact thing in every debate. Worst way to argue anything, IMO. After a while it gets to be boarderline trolling.

"That was thoroughly unnecessary."

Dont have a titty attack, actually it was kinda funny when I read what I posted : )

Scott85 said:
I honestly do not care who likes May and who doesn't, that is none of my concern.

Yet you jump at everyone who doesn't like May for some reason. Actions speak louder than words.

Scott85 said:
Hopefully when we're in the D/P region, these kind of debates won't exist, because it'll look pretty darn ridiculous arguing what her role is, because at that point she'll have been in the show for 7 years and 300 episodes, not to mention surpassing Misty in episode count, (assuming D/P is another 3-year saga, of course)

And Misty has to do with May's role on the show... HOW?

Scott85 said:
I imagine this is what people need, to see the outcome of the BF so they finally realize how this show works. I'll be looking foward to it.

This show WORKS? This is a first. Kind of reminds me of people claiming it has a plot.

To answer Jo-Jo's question: I don't believe May's gonna leave the show after the BF saga.

Hey Scott....

You have a very cute nick. I think that you should probably forget about May, 10 year olds, and other children and think about a real adult!

Just curious, what are your turn-ons? I would love to try some of that foof-fetish stuff with you if you want. I think that a day with an adult like me might just turn your life around. I really can't wait to see your reply!

lots of HUGS and uNF,
Satoshi the Cat-boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom