• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How can I be a staff member or editor

Ashketchum205

A Pokemon master and fan.
Reaction score
I am a big Pokemon but as I am latest to join this,I don't know that how I will get promoted. Please help. How can I become staff member(moderator,admin,media editor,etc.)

Hi and welcome to the forums! It’s nice to see people who are interested in helping out as staff :)

We usually hold staff drives where you can send in an application for different positions (Staff Artist, Moderator, Social Media Editor etc.). There are no active staff drives at the moment so I’d suggest getting to know the site a bit more for now.

Welcome welcome! Head Admin of the forums here.

As noworry said I think the best thing to do right now is to get to know the site; read the rules, post around, talk to people, familiarize yourself with the community. If you're interested in helping out on the forums, for now you can report posts that seem to be breaking the rules and greet new folks in The Garden Grotto (where this thread is now). Anyone can edit Bulbapedia so that's also an easy way to get involved in the community. We're always looking for help there.

Here's the thread in which we announced the previous staff drive. You can read about some of the different jobs we were looking to fill there so you can get a better idea of what we do. We are not currently planning another staff drive since the last one was just a few months ago, but there's always a chance we will ask for help with specific projects if the need is great enough. If you have any specific questions feel free to contact me and I can direct you to anyone else on staff who might have better answers than me for non-forum matters if I can't help personally.

Once again welcome to the community, I hope you enjoy yourself here. :)

Seconding what my lovely colleagues said too, we have many different sections that are always great for exploring and taking part in to help you familiarize yourself with the forums in preparation for the next drive :)

I am a big Pokemon but as I am latest to join this,I don't know that how I will get promoted. Please help. How can I become staff member(moderator,admin,media editor,etc.)

Are you only interested in the forum, or would working on Bulbapedia work?

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom