• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How come Holon never got any Video Game apperences?

MisterHatBoy67

Reaction score
I'm interested in the TCG (although there's only a few video games out there) and I found a region no game has: Holon.
Holon seems to be a fascinating region with Pokemon changed by scientific testing. It was short lived and never got any cards after the EX series. Should Holon be expanded further into Video Games/Anime?

I would love more exploration of TCG lore, there's not a lot of it (or at least not a lot that's explicit), but stuff like the gen 6 multiversal incursion is interesting. Wish the TCG and its marketing were more explicit and detailed on that kinda stuff.

As much as I would love to see stuff like this incorporated into the video game universe, I doubt it will be touched upon given how we haven't even gotten the Orange Archipelago from the Anime. In other words, I doubt Game Freak cares about any of the regions they themselves didn't come up with enough to include in future games. It's a shame too as it could be used to give more time to develop their games as a sort of filler.

Please note: The thread is from 11 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom