• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How do you eat your eggs?

Eggs?

• Sunny side up

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Fried

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Poached

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Over Easy/Light

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Scrambled

Votes: 21 56.8%
  • Hard/Soft Boiled

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Other

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I honestly prefer over easy eggs, but keeping that yolk intact is so damn annoying! I also enjoy sunny side up and your generic omelette. Personally, I despise scrambled eggs. *unpopular opinion* How about you guys?

Over-easy with a solid yolk is the best, but soft boiled is almost if not just as good.

I eat eggs in all kinds of ways. My favourite is scrambled on toast with tomato ketchup. All ways are good.

Scrambled with syrup and hard boiled with eggshells. I'm not sure if that's healthy though.

The very few times I will eat eggs, I prefer them in Omelets or plain Scrambled with cheese and bacon inside. <3

I only buy organic and cage free eggs. When I make them, I crack one whole(and sometimes another one with whites),stir it in a bowl, add a tiny bit of salt, oil the pan, and fry it. Does that count as an omelet? XD Scrambled or omelet for me! I rarely eat eggs in the morning. To me, it tastes better around dinner! XD

Scrambled! I wanna be able to mix them with Hash Browns or in an Omelet so I can't taste them. I really don't like eggs all that much but they are good for me.

Scrambled or as an omelette, preferrably with other stuff added like cheese, veggies, etc. I'm not a fan of eggs otherwise.

Sunny-side up mostly, or in omelettes. I really like having a variety of vegetables and cheese in an omelette, it's pretty much a full meal by itself.

I either eat them hard-boiled plain or deviled eggs. I have been cravig omelets lately though.

I prefer fried eggs over scrambled eggs. Many times I won't even eat scrambled eggs. They taste like mush.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom