• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How do you eat your eggs?

Eggs?

• Sunny side up

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Fried

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Poached

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Over Easy/Light

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Scrambled

Votes: 21 56.8%
  • Hard/Soft Boiled

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Other

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters
I'm not fond of any plain - I will usually add salt and butter and/or a little milk to and serve ketchup on the side for any mixed forms - but I love eggs fried, scrambled and hard boiled and in omelettes. The yolks do have to be mixed in well and I don't like eggs that aren't well fried or quite hard boiled.

I just don't like eating eggs in which the yolk is not fully cooked. I like them scrambled and hard boiled.

I love eating eggs. All of the above haha. Sunny side up with bread, poached with noodle soup, hard boiled by itself, soft boiled with noodles...ahhh <3

I dont like eating scrambled eggs anymore but I do enjoy them over easy now. Lately I have been making sweet omelets which I'm starting to love almost more then over easy.

Scrambled in a couple teaspoons of olive oil with salt and garlic powder. If I add more fancy things like cheese and meat then I'll leave it intact and just make an omelette.

I rarely eat eggs, when I do prefer them sunny side up, yolk runny - whites just barely cooked. When I bite into it (when in a sandwich) or cut it with a spoon/fork all the yolk will run out.

I prefer to take a step up and scramble my eggs, then I sprinkle a little shredded cheese to make a nummy addition for breakfast.

Basically scrambled eggs because they're easy and quick to make.Though,eating them almost everyday makes them kinda taste almost gross.

I eat my eggs cooked thank you.

Seriously though, I've only had scrambled or omelet. I am indeed interested in trying all ways in eating delicious eggs. However, as it turns out, I'm allergic. -_-

Poached, with either a runny or solid yolk and with bacon and toast. That is, if I'm ever up early enough. XDD

Scrambled is the only way I'll go. :3 I just won't eat the rest. I like adding cheese and/or hot sauce to my scrambled eggs, and also eating them with hash browns.

I love my eggs over easy, I find it much more satisfying than any other type of egg.

However they end up. I usually try to make em over easy but half the time they end up over hard. When I'm not screwing up I like to scramble or hard boil them in beef sauce.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom