• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

how do you feel about an all digital console?

Brutally Honest
Reaction score
The biggest advantage for digital in my opinion is they don't take up a lot of space.
They take up console storage space :v
Though I suppose physical discs are just installation discs these days, my 1TB Xbox One has like 5/6 games on it and that's all it can fit

Reaction score
Though I suppose physical discs are just installation discs these days, my 1TB Xbox One has like 5/6 games on it and that's all it can fit
Well, games are bigger now.

Ultra Fighter IV: Around 10 GB
Street Fighter V: Champion Edition: 35 GB

AWACS Sky-Eye
Reaction score
Yeah, physical games take up storage space too. Some of the glaring examples are like RDR II which had a 100 gig download. You can also get external hard drives that are pretty inoffensive space wise.

Reaction score
Yeah, physical games take up storage space too. Some of the glaring examples are like RDR II which had a 100 gig download. You can also get external hard drives that are pretty inoffensive space wise.
Are you kidding me???? :lapras: With the kind of Internet I have it would take me like a whole month downloading it, and that's not getting into the fights I would have with my parents. In fact, I don't think I'm allowed to download anything bigger than 6 GB after the arguments I had with my parents last time I downloaded something.