• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How do you feel about your siblings

cloysterh

Reaction score
When people see me with my twin sister, no one believe we are sibilings, and much less twins.
She's redhead with freckles and pale, and i'm brunette with olive skin. We don't hang out together and have not much things in common because my sister can't take any joke and is close minded. I love her but actually I can't stand her too much.
I have a half brother four years younger than me, and he's nice, a little brat but I bond with him very well. He loves pokemon too, and we play other games together.
When little I did a lot of pranks with him. I used to put salt and pepper in his juice, saying that if he drank everything he would turn spider man. He believed and was ridiculous. When my mother discovered she got mad with me.

And you guys, how do you feel about your sibilings? Do you look alike? What ridiculous things you did to them when younger?

Looks like you and your sister are pretty much opposites! My sister and I don't have much in common either, and we don't look much alike either for that matter. I don't really have much to talk to her about because we're so different, so usually we keep things to ourselves. Sometimes we talk about society, art, and things of that nature.

When it comes to relationships we're similar, but different. She has a thing for very tall guys, and I watched her go through a bunch of boyfriends - a few were over 6 feet tall. They were friendly and I got along with them, but darn when they stood up they really towered over me. o.o

Also I don't have a brother, but I would love to have a brother figure actually, just as long as he's mature and doesn't try to fight or play silly little pranks on me. :P

It's.... complicated.

Five and a half years ago, my mother went ahead and spilled the beans: I have a half brother that I didn't know existed. I've never met the guy--he lives in NC and I'm in WI--but he definitely takes after my mother; he works for the local police as a K9 officer. Other than that, I know next to nothing about him and I'm not sure if I want to know. I mean, we've never had a relationship and I didn't know he was even alive when I was a kid so... yeah.

Family dynamics are so much fun, no? =/

I have a twin and we're not very similar. We don't get along the majority of the time and find it difficult to find things to do together now.

I have an oldest sister and we tolerate each other. Friendly neutral to my two brothers.

My brother is nice even though at times he can be rather unfair to me I still think he's not bad but my sister is just horrible because she always wants to know everything about me my games, my room and my drawers just absolutely evil!

I have two sisters and a brother. I was close to my brother when we were younger. People often say we look and act like twins, we get mad cause we only a year and eight days apart. But now that he's older and has a girlfriend, we don't talked as much.

I moved to Florida with my older sister, but we don't get along much. She often works everyday while I was there suffering to get a job. Now I live in las Vegas where my oldest sister lives. I don't remember her cause she went to college while I was in school in another state.

So basically we're aren't that close anymore, but I still love them.

I love them all. We may have our arguments once in a while, but in the end, we tolerate each other's quirks. I can't live with them and I can't live without them.

Being the second oldest of five, I tend to be bossy and over protective and I frequently bump heads with my older brother. We all look alike in some way or another, most of them are taller and thinner than me though.

In general, we get along pretty well and have had numerous funny moments since we're all pretty goofy. Also a bunch of game-loving-manga-reading nerds. We also stick together pretty well; you mess with one of us, you mess with all of us :cool:. I love them and try to encourage them as they find their way through life. Trying to get them to be more independant at the moment.

If anything, I'm not nearly as talkative as them. Oh my stars, those are some long-winded souls!

I've got two brothers and a sister. I'm the youngest and I love them to flipping death. Since the eldest moved out, like nearly ten years ago, it's been pretttty hectic. It's always two of us ganging up on one, y'know? We're always fighting and I won't deny I've tried to scratch their eyes out once or twice, but it's really fun when we get along, like when me and my brother sat down on the mattress and voiced the characters in The World God Only Knows. I played Elsea and the girls and he played Katsuragi. It was hilarious xD

Actually, technically I've got three brothers but he's on the other side of the world and he's probably only two now or something. He'll probably want to chase us up when he's older and I'll probably try and hang out with him. I don't think he's gonna have any siblings.

Everyone says I look like my sister and they think we're twins and I'm like "are you blind?!" we don't have a single thing in common, looks-wise. xD Sure, she's super beautiful in an old-fashioned way, y'know, just looks like she belongs to the Renaissance or something. I guess I'm kinda in the shadows, there, but hey, I'm attracting a LOT of attention from that hot guy working at Woolworths at the checkout. :p

I have one sister and it's a damn heck. She's so lazy and doesn't want to help even if it's grabbing a tissue to me for cleaning myself. I'm kinda worried that she was also a rebel to my own mother and become astray in her life.

Even so, we have common crazy interest, sometimes she's funny to talk around (because she's childish although she is 12 this year). And also she's is a very carefree person.

Growing up, my sister had an annoying habit of pinching me at random time, I could not stand it.

Nowadays, she's very supportive of my Martial Arts and Pokemon pursuits. I like how she would never miss an event, that's how much she cares what happens in my life still even though we don't live together anymore.

I will always love her and enjoy her monthly visits when she brings my niece and nephew.

I have a younger brother and he is totally the Dan Cahill to my Amy Cahill ( does anyone here reads 39 Clues again?) And sometimes we are like May and Max too.

He likes to make a lot of jokes and has a funny, sarcastic nature. And is basically a cute baby bro. He is also very friendly and outgoing which is in complete contrast to my shy and introvert personality. Although he can get annoying at times and when we fight there's a lot of shouting and teasing involved. But we totally love each other a lot!

And we have a lot of things in common too. Like, we both love reading books and watching anime.

I have a younger sister. Naturally, we fight sometimes, but that is to be expected. We don't have any common interests but I'm trying to get her into Steven Universe and I think it's working.

I have five younger siblings - three brothers and two sisters. There's quite an age gap between the younger of them, so we're not as connected/close as we'd like to be. But I love them all, and they always ask to talk to me when I phone my parents for the holidays.

Growing up we were a lot closer, being in the same house and all. My younger brother and I would read manga together and play video games, talk about anything and everything... my youngest siblings were little annoyances at first, since it was more like babysitting than actually hanging out, but once they got older, we got along better. I'll never forget the way they jumped up and screamed my name as they ran to hug me when I visited for Christmas my first year away from home.

We've kinda drifted apart as the years went by, but I still think about them a lot. Sometimes I hear about something in their life - girlfriend, boyfriend, marriage, etc - and I find myself thinking "You're my baby brother, you're too young!"

I have 3 younger brothers and care for them fondly, with one of them being my Twin brother and like any other twin we get along pretty well, with all of us taking time to each others interest.
Have an older sister but we don't get along to well, usually either one of us is just mainly bickering at one or other, she usually just worked me and my little brothers, but I do take care of her son with a lot of care.
And I have a Half Brother, haven't seen him In 12 years I do miss him he was fun to hang out with.

I have a younger brother with whom I'm usually on friendly terms. We game together and share some interests, but mostly stay out of one another's business.

I have an older sister with whom I often butt heads. She's kinda fun to chill with sometimes, but in general she's too angry and enjoys antagonizing and judging people too much. She wants to know everyone's business and tell people when she thinks they're wrong (about opinions, too). I preferred when she was away and we'd hear from her once a week or so via Skype.

One brother and two sisters, I'm the eldest.
I sometimes butt heads with my brother (he's a bit mad, it does my head in sometimes) and youngest sister (her tongue's sharp enough to use Cut, I'm not kidding), but I love them all.

I have one brother. We look nothing alike because we are adopted.
Hm... i love him, but we are really different. He is very quiet and introverted, and I am more outgoing and active. I don't like very much his friends, and some of his life views, also we don't hang together because we have different tastes in music, different lifestyles and i hate the parties he frequent. He thinks i'm too crazy and to me he's too common sense.
Said that, I love to talk with him, even if sometimes i get mad with him. Even so we have a strong bond. I know he'll be there for me and vice versa.
We used to fight a lot when we were kids for dumb things like who would sit in the window seat, and he used to tell me horror stories that I believed. But I was stupid, I believed everything anyone said to me, and was afraid of trash movies like Child's play and the Critters.

I'm the oldest, one year older than my brother. My brother and I used to get along really well and played games and played with Lego together all the time. Then when we hit middle school and high school things changed. I think my former stepfather is partially to blame, what with his verbally abusive behavior and violent/loud screaming driving us in separate directions of how we dealt with things. We both developed anxiety issues over it. My brother had tons of friends and was social. I was not. In fact, I'm still not.

He keeps to himself, locked in his room most of the time doing random math problems and other things involving school/math and whatever. I cook for myself and do my own laundry and stuff but he has my grandmother do everything for him. The only thing I ever see him cook is rice. The only thing that even brings him and I together to talk at any point in time revolves around video games or my mom's cats.

I honestly don't know how I feel about him. If he weren't my brother, I would probably hate his guts. But I still remember when we actually did stuff together and he was fun to be around, so that's all that prevents it really.

I have three older half-siblings. I don't know much about my sister, but I get along with my older brothers on most subjects, aside from politics. I'm a very liberal registered Democrat and they're conservatives from Kentucky, so... Yeah.

I also never got to grow up with them, since my dad's ex-wife took custody of them.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom