• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How do you imagine your own character in the world of Pokemon?

Either a Normal-type gym leader or aspiring to become one. With a forest theme.

My initial battle, probably 3rd gym in (sorry Whitney): Deerling, Teddiursa, Staravia

Rematch: Sawsbuck, Ursaluna, Staraptor, Snorlax, Wigglytuff, Grafaiai

I imagine a 'sona of mine as being in some position to dispense knowledge to others, as my memory for most Pokémon related details is pretty good and irl I'm often the one answering questions about these things. And I use this a lot for battling, to where I'd say I'm one of the best at it in my area even if I prefer playing for fun over glory.
My character would be a game's catching tutorial guy at the least, maybe a Trainer's School teacher too, perhaps even with an optional postgame battle where the team is outright EV trained and where he gives a full set of the EV training "Power" items plus vague enough hints on good EV training spots.

So I'd be filling a role that's very very loosely along the lines of Alder from B2W2, which I like because he's my favourite Champion. I don't know if my character would have been a former Champion themselves but I imagine there'd be in-game mutterings from NPCs about why this guy's not the current Champion if he knows so much about Pokémon.

I would want to be an Ice/Dark Type Gym Leader(or Elite 4 Member for Ice).
Name: Morgan
Travel Companion: Alolan Ninetales

Ice Gym Team (Prob gym 4-5):
Sneasel, Cryogonal, Lapras, Froslass

Elite 4 Team:
Mamoswine, Weaville, Lapras, Cryogonal, Froslass

Dark Gym Team (Prob 3-5)
Sneasel, Inkay, Sableye, Liepard (remove Sableye if gym 3)

Last edited:
ooohhh i'd be a pokemon ranger (like the spin-off games not the trainer class) stationed in unova! probably would've been from almia, went to the ranger school, and got sent to unova after graduation since they don't really have any rangers there. my partner pokemon would be koraidon, of course, because i love it but i also think it fits perfectly as a ride pokemon. probably rescued it from some evil organization studying time travel.

If I had to see myself in game, I guess I'd be living in Jubilife City, Sinnoh. I'd probably look up stuff about the past of this location, namely how it was created in the first place.

I'd have an Aron at my side to keep me company, and I know they're not native to Sinnoh, but I'd catch it when on a past trip to Hoenn.

As a trainer I’m a Pokemon shiny researcher. I spend hours breeding and hatching Pokémon studying shinies and more often, travel around camping in wild areas, befriending wild shinies. I have many of them now. My partner is my shiny Heliolisk who was my first ever shiny hatch in real life. I almost lost him to a pokemon thief but good friends helped him back. He rode on my shoulder as a helioptile and tries to as a Heliolisk but he’s a little heavy now.

I most often have on my team Nocturne (shiny umbreon), Skystreaker(shiny Braviary and default second partner) Supersonic(shiny Noivern), Stormbreaker (shiny Milotic) and Serenity (shiny Togekiss). Other favored friends are Tyrantrum (Chomper), Big One (Salazzle) and B2 (Dragapult) also Charizard (still needs a name). Shiny Arcanine Arcos. Other favorite shinies are houndoom Ninetales and Flygon and I’d love to catch a glimpse of shiny Mew and wish I could somehow bring a shiny Hisuian Braviary into modern times. I’m a Unova native as it was my first region ever but have challenged many gyms in many different regions.

I’m a tech geek and good with hacking but never for evil reasons. Also a good battler but strategy is not always my strong point in terms of held items and keeping my counters alive long enough. I favor dragon, flying and fire types. I really prefer collecting. I love flying on a flying or dragon type. I’d wear a functional comfortable, casual outfit with lots of blue, my favorite color.
yes I think on this too much lol

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom