• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How Do You Organize Your PC Boxes?

Ever since R/S/E, I organize them by types. I usually combine two types per box, like "Ground/Rock", "Ghost/Dark", but some, like water and normal types, have their own box or two because I catch so many of them.

I try my best to keep them organized by type, although I usually have a hard time keeping abundant types (like Normal) in a single box.

Depends on the game. Most games are just chaos. Others have very specific boxes. Like a box for legendaries that were traded 2 me, legendaries I caught, shinnies, fodder, pokérus, egg move breeding pairs, cute pokemon for contests, etc. :p

In the beginning I used to just organize what pokes went in what box based on the box backgrounds lol like flying types in the sky, water types in the river..

Last edited:
First, on one box, I put all the Pokémon who are or where part of my team, those are the ones I train, then, another box goes for the baby Pokémon, another one for the legendaries, then the rest of the Pokémon.

I'd organize them by type and there will be a special box for legendaries.
If I'm lazy however, I'll just stuff em in any box

I used to organize by type, but now I have boxes for "Regular Pokémon," "To EV Train," "To Breed," "EV-Trained," and "Special."

I like to organize by parties. Roster of 6 (1), roster of 6 (2)

as for other boxes, i just fill them up starting from box1 as I progress through the game.

I organized all my boxed pokemon by type, except for the Unown. They get their own box.

well this is what i am busy naming my PC boxes...

legends
eggs
level 100
shiny
starters

I prefer to keep them unorganized. Gives you a cute little record of the order you captured them in. However, I occasionally have a legendaries box.

In HG, I have boxes split into Starters, Legends, L100's, Migrated, Traded (GTS), Used B4 (for those I've played at some point and dumped for whatever reason before they've reached L100). Duplic8 (For those that are duplicates and can't make up my mind whether to keep, trade or let go). The rest are unorganised. At some point will get round to splitting them into types.

I don't organize mine much. EV'd, shiny, and legendary all have their own, but besides that, they're a mess.

national dex number + 1 for extras

i'm trying to fill EVERY slot, that means alot of training and breeding

Well, I generally only have a few specially devoted boxes: one for pokemon that I bred, one for my faves, one for pokeon received in an in-game trade/via pal park etc. and these go at the end of my box list. The rest I don't assign to any particular box but I do try and keep them all in as few boxes as possible, so for example, six half-filled boxes would become three full and three empty.

EDIT: Yay, 800th post! Go me!

I have a couple ways that I organize my pokemon

1) By type
2) By level, with an "evolve" box (or two (or three))
3) as I catch them

I organize mine by levels. The boxes are labled:
Eggs
1-9
10-19
20-29
30-39... You get the idea :)

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom