• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How Do You Organize Your PC Boxes?

By level in descending order in Platinum, grouped by 20s. I'm doing this because of my current project to raise all my Pokemon in Platinum to level 100. (I've already filled up one box with level 100 Pokemon).

In any other game, I really don't organize my boxes at all.

I used to organize them by levels but now I sort them by type and name the last box "random" so I put pokes I'm gonna use soon there, like somthing I'm going to train or HM slaves

I keep my legendaries separate from my other pokemon, but other than that, my PC boxes aren't very organized.

I tried to organize mine by the stuff that's in 'em, but so far it's been a fail. I have too many Pokemon, and i have regular Pokes in the egg move section, or regulars in the legends. Ahhh, i just need to release like, EVERYTHING XD

I just put them in the box. However in Emerald (or was it Sapphire?) I ordered them by the habitat I they live in.

I organize mine by type, which gives me some left over for rare pokemon and legendary pokemon.

Usually by national dex number, but it really depends on what I'm using that particular game cartridge for.

by type buti combined dark and ghost i also put ground rock and steel together that way i can have a box for special pokemon that i have and two boxes for legendairies

I have boxes for my main 6 Pokemon (Party), Shinies (I've never had more than one in that box), Utility (HM Slaves, Shadowtag Wobbuffet for the fleeing Pokemon, etc.) and Unowns (I've collected all 28 Unowns and put them in order a couple of times). Other than that, the rest of the boxes are random.

I've been through phases of organizing. My first games were left completely unorganized. Then I started doing them by type, then I changed to level. Now I always have it sorted by Dex number.

I organize mine by this.

Party
Unown
Shiny
Legends
Eggs

Then after that I just go box 1, 2, 3 and so on.

This is on Pokemon SS because none of my others have organised boxes.
Box -2: Two before box one, Shinies
Box -1: Pokeathlon Pokes
Boxes 1,3,5: Any Pokes
Box 2:Legendaries
Box 4:Unown
(Things get a bit hazy around 6 with empty boxes)
Box 6:pokes for trade
Box 7:Eggs
Box 8:party when I need to store them
Box 9:pokes for transfer to Pearl

I have one box for my team members and HM slaves, one box for the unown so I can easily see which ones I have, and one box for pokémon that I still need to evolve for my 'dex; other than that, everything is lumped into one big pile.

How I organize my boxes is a very awkward moment.
I organize my PCs... by Type and/or Habitat.

For example... I put Lugia in a box that I put with a Seafloor background because it lives in the deeper waters. That's habitat.
And type... I put Flying Pokemon in a box with the Sky background because they're airborne.

... I'm so weird. OTL

I used to organize mine by types like most water types into one (but not all fit) so starting with Diamond and Pearl I put them in order according to national Pokedex number. I got the idea after seeing it in my Diamond/Pearl walkthrough guidebook.

I usually divide the boxes by type. Box 1 is my 'input' box where I put my HM slaves and main team members and Unowns get their own box.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom