• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How do you take your coffee?

rixrix

DON'T TOUCH MY TAIL!!
Reaction score
Good morning pokenites....

It's pretty cold here in snowy Colorado, so I was brewing up a pot of coffee with cinnamon in the grounds...

It makes me wonder...

How do all of YOU make your coffee in the morning :)

I drink mine black, usually. But I add Irish cream and a little dark chocolate when I have it iced.

It really depends on the coffee, and my mood. I'll usually do milk and sugar, but occasionally just sugar, and more occasionally than that black. I used to drink black coffee all the time, but it really ate at my stomach.

All I drink is Frappichinos. I can't stand coffee straight-up, far too bitter. >.<

Always black, no sugar. I can't stand sweet coffee.
Apart from Frappuccinos. I love those things.

Light and sweet.

I'm not the biggest fan of sweet things, and I'm lactose intolerant so I can only stand minute amounts of milk xD

Well, if I don't drink coffee with regularity, but when I do, all I put in is a little brown sugar. Gives it a little molasses flavor as well as regular sugar sweetness.

Black, it's more potent that way.

Unless I'm drinking it voluntarily (i.e, not out of necessity ^^'), in which case I like it with milk, but no sugar.

At home, I usually drink the instant stuff with milk (preferably soy). Though I enjoy a good cappuccino when I'm out and about.

Whether it is instant or ground, I first prepare the house coffee...

..then stuff loads of syrup/sugar in it. I love to have my coffee sweet. Plus, I usually include milk.

Sometimes, I also add some chocolate XDD

It varies, depending on the type of bean, or whether it's a flavoured variety, where I get it from (home or a cafe), what my mood is...

We usually use bean coffee at home. Our machine grinds right before it brews, so it's incredibly fresh tasting. I either use a flavoured creamer or half and half and some artificial sweetener. I really like cinnamon in my coffee, so I'll either mix it into the process or add a little afterwards, but that isn't as good because it just floats on top. XD Cinnamon sticks might work better...hmm...

Instant, black. For some reason I prefer instant coffee over regular, ground coffee. I guess it's because I'm so used to it?
If I go to starbucks or something though (rarely), I'll have like the caramel frappuchino and add sugar to it, lol.

Strong black coffee with a bit of vanilla soy milk is delicious!

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom