• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How do you take your coffee?

I like my coffee with lots of creamer and sugar. Sometimes I also add ice to turn it into an iced coffee.

Either plain black coffee (either from a commercial mix or from an espresso machine), or with milk and vanilla flavoring added. The only type I don't like is plain milk + espresso because it tastes odd :/

A spoonfull of black coffee *prefer robusta than arabica* on 100 ml hot creamy milk. Add 2 sugar spoons of sugar and 3 drops of vanilla essense/honey/lemon grass.

Or brew an instant nescafe rich n' strong.

Depends on if I'm trying to savor it or if it's my first cup in the morning which is DAMNIT JIM I NEED CAFFEINE IN MY BLOODSTREAM STAT!

The first cup of the day is black. And I just down that. The second through fifth cups (staggered throughout the workday and one when I get home after work) are topped off with just a touch of cream. I might have a problem.

I always drink it with cream and sugar. However, I can't have one without the other. If one is unavailable, the coffee will remain black.

If i had to go for a coffee I'd go for a Mocha as I'm much more of a Hot Chocolate fan myself.
If not that,then I guess one of those Ice Cold Frappes they do.
Then as a last result, I'm told a latte is just a coffee flavoured milkshake so i guess that would do.

BLACK LIKE MY SOUL! Just so the flavour isn't spoiled. Unless it is really rancid then I'll have it with cream, same goes for tea as some teas can be really bitter.
I quite like flavoured coffee. Vanilla and Irish Cream is very nice.

Sweet, with non- dairy milk.

When I do drink it, I have it with a lot of milk and 3 sugars to dull the bitterness. I will quite happily have frappés if they're sweet, though, especially caramel flavoured ones.

I like a splash of milk and maybe a tablespoon or so of sugar, but that's for regular morning coffee. I love Vietnamese coffee, where it's really strong but mixed with sweet condensed milk, then poured into a glass of ice. It tastes just like coffee cake or ice cream!
Also, I'm sensitive to caffeine, so I have to drink decaf unless I want to be shaky and exhausted all day long. I don't understand AT ALL how some people down 2 large cups of the regular stuff yet still need more... by then my head would've exploded.

With a lot of milk, and artificial sweeteners like splenda

I add a ton of sugar and some milk in mine. I can't stand the taste of black coffee...but I love it like this.

Lots of cream. I can't really drink coffee if I can strongly taste it. The hint of it is fine, but the strong taste of coffee is a no go.

Black, maybe an Ice Cube if it's too hot and I'm feeling impatient. I tend to be exhausted all the time thanks to my Insomnia and children, so if I'm at Starbucks or something I'll get a Red Eye or a Black Eye (Coffee with 1 shot of espresso or 2).
However, if I'm at home with time on my hands, my favorite way to make coffee is Cold Brew.
I use a french press, grind the coffee beans (do it yourself, do not use ground coffee from the store) to a Course grind (hence no pre-ground), toss it in the press (I typically do a quarter to a third of the press), add cold water (get fancy and use filtered or whatever if you want, tap water is fine for me). Put the lid on and throw that sucker in the fridge for a MINIMUM of 24 hours. Go 48 hours if you want. Use the press to filter out the grounds and drink. The cold brew method prevents that bitter acidic taste that coffee's can have sometime, especially when it's burnt, it's also incredibly strong and highly caffeinated. (That doesn't look spelled right but this work comp has no way to spell check it, so... whatever). Some people take cold brew mixed with water, I'll personally drink it right from the press, well...no, that would be messy and waste coffee on my chin and shirt, so in a cup or a mug if I wanna warm it in the nuker.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom