• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How do you take your coffee?

if it's good coffee and tastes good black, then that's what I'll do, otherwise

with milk: skim or 1%, or a bit of flavored sugar free nondairy creamer.

best with milk and then take a piece of orange peel, hold it over the coffee and tightly roll up the peel so the orange oil comes out, then drop it in the coffee. yum!

or take stronger coffee or espresso, pour over ice, add skim or 1% milk and a splash of flavored sugar free non dairy creamer.

Last edited:
Hey bestellen, I'm not a regular coffee drinker but your coffee with orange seems very delicious and amazing. I think I got to try this next time.

I like coffee, but only with a bunch of sugary crap in it

I like my coffee very milky and sugary! I like to put hazelnut and French vanilla syrups and mounds of whipped cream on top when I go to a coffee shop.

I rarely drink coffee, but when I do drink it I put plenty of milk in it.

It depends, I usually have it with milk and sugar, and in the weird case there's some in the fridge with cream too. But when I slept too little (or nothing) and need some caffeine for the day I have it black with a bit of sugar.

I am inconsistent as heck

I go through phases of liking it black, phases of liking it with cream but no sugar, phases of liking it with cream and sugar, etc

whatever happened to never going back, I wonder...

I love coffee, I take it with milk and sugar.
I can drink it black as long as its sweet.

I drink my coffee both black and with milk and/or sweets added. When I drink black, I use the coffee mix (the type you just need to add water to it) since it's cheap, but if I'm in the mood or am visiting a cafe with a coworker then I sometimes choose lattes or macchiato coffee drinks. 6:

Depends on how I'm feeling, but black most of the time. I add sugar and a little milk if it's particularly strong.

I like to add hot chocolate. Mocha was my preferred coffee.

I like milk and caramel in my coffee, with a little bit of whipped cream on top. =)

Damn, now I want one but it's already night time and I don't need to stay up.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom