• Snowy arrives in Motostoke and signs up to participate in the Gym Challenge. Watch here as Snowy encounters some rather noisy individuals in a hotel lobby.

How do you take your coffee?

Back in Black
Reaction score
I've been trying to work my way up to drinking it straight black, but for the time being I still have to add half a cup of cream and six of those little packets of sugar.

Cosmic Sky Demon
Reaction score
With a little milk and a little sugar. Never any flavorings, though.

russian ghost
Reaction score
i put a ton of cream/milk in mine. i also like to add a little vanilla flavoring as well. i'm not really a fan of dark coffee. too bitter for me.

Reaction score
Black, no sugar. I tend to prefer instant to ground, and those instant mixes with some fine grounds mixed in are the worst thing in the entire universe.

oh my
Reaction score
Varies. I was drinking it black for a while but stopped for a bit. Now I'm drinking it with half a cup of milk added in so it's not as strong. Don't take any sugar ever, though.

At your service~
Reaction score
I don't drink coffee much, but I like coffee mate or milk and sugar in my coffee.

Fire Chicken
Reaction score
With milk, a teaspoon of sugar and ice. "Freddo" coffee which is similar (but not identical, not sure why) to what I've seen called "iced coffee" abroad is very popular in Greece. We prefer low temperatures for coffee because of the climate.

Reaction score
Usually 1-2 tablespoons (yes. . .tablespoons) of sugar, and a little bit of almond milk.

I'm trying to stick to a constant 1-tablespoon though, as I have multiple cups of coffee throughout the day, and that much sugar can't be good for me..

¡Prepárate a morir!
Reaction score
I'm the kind of person who can only drink a coffee if it were a cappuccino with a large amount of sugar and flavoring. I'm just not a fan of bitter tastes.

The black belt Fashionista
Reaction score
Depends on the coffee favor. I usually take 2 tablespoons of sugar and creamer/milk on black coffee.

Monoceros
Reaction score
I add creamer and either chocolate syrup or chocolate powder in mine and make it more of a mocha. Not too sweet but a little something to tone it down.

★blue blur★
Reaction score
I like my coffee to be pretty sweet lately, so I usually add a decent amount of creamer (I'm fond of vanilla or hazelnut) and two sugar packets. As for the type of roast, a light or medium blend is ideal.

Deliciously Sparkly
Reaction score
I need my coffee to be sweet - usually I take it with two packets of sweetener, and a little flavored creamer. Normally my creamer is French vanilla flavored, but when I get a coffee from a stand, I tend to get either caramel, caramel + white chocolate, or butterscotch.

The Power of Thunder
Reaction score
I make Greek coffee every morning, it's made in a copper cezve over the hob, it's supposed to be drunk black (sugar is optional). I hated it as a kid and when I went back home to Cyprus this year, I became obsessed. It hits me instantly in the morning and I'm always ready to go :LOL:

Reaction score
Recently I've started to really enjoy the foamy stuff on coffee. My friends husband ONLY drinks coffee like that so I've got used to having the foam now.

The One Who Is Intrigued By Beetles
Reaction score
Tons of sugar tends to be my thing lol. If you can still taste the bitterness, you're doing it wrong :p.

Fun Ghoul
Reaction score
If I make it myself, it's usually instant with a bit of milk and sugar. I'll get flavors like vanilla or caramel if I'm at Starbucks or something on occasion. I like to have it sweet, but still be able to taste the coffee flavor.

Giovanni Disciple
Reaction score
Perma-black. If you come near my cup with a sugar-shaker I'll take offense >:p