• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How do you take your coffee?

Plain, but sometimes sugar and cream are tasty to add in to make it sweeter :)

*The base, the rock, the mike, the treble*
I like my coffee black
*Just like my Metal*

Here in Australia we don't do just "coffee": if you ask for coffee in most places you would get weird looks. So you generally have to specify if you want a latte, a cappuccino or what.

Personally I either take a latte or a mocha. I don't mind black coffee but I only really drink it over ice.

^ Yep same in New Zealand. If you asked for a Flat White anywhere else they wouldn't even know what you're talking about.

I am mostly an instant coffee person though on occasion will have a brewed coffee. Its always one teaspoon of coffee with two teaspoons of sugar and milk. If I got to a cafe. I usually order a Flat White (for those outside NZ/Australia its a variant of a Latte).

*The base, the rock, the mike, the treble*
I like my coffee black
*Just like my Metal*

You really took the words out of my fingers, Bro:thumbup::thumbup:! Gotta love the amazing combo of MSI and Jhonen:ksmile:.

I also drink coffee with sugar and soy milk sometimes. It's nothing like black coffee, though.

My cup is not a coffee mug in any way, shape, or form. My cup is a tall, non-disposable plastic glass. I fill it just a tiny bit with hot water, add about a teaspoon or so of instant coffee, then some creamer (almost any flavor will do), then fill the rest with cold milk, ending with a stir. If I am out of creamer, I can use ice cream If I have some, and if I'm out of Milk, I just use hot water, and increase the amount of creamer. If I'm out of instant coffee... well, I'm screwed.

Black, always. I like espressos, americanos, and long blacks the most, though I'm too lazy and dilettantish to make them at home - at home, I drink plain ol' filter coffee. I really don't like instant, but drink it anyway because it's better than no coffee at all.

if it's a good coffee like starbucks, Seattles best, DD, etc., then black. If a lower brand or something not a full flavored than I will use some chocolate creamer.

I am admitting right now that I drink coffee, on a fairly regular basis. My school starts ridiculously earlier and I have insomnia, so I NEED IT.
I like it iced, with just a little bit of sugar and milk to make it sweeter. Mmmm, cold coffee.

Generally I take my coffee (when I'm home) with some half and half, and three sugar packets. Otherwise I get whatever half and half and amount of sugar they add. Sometimes I'll use a flavored coffee creamer, or drink it iced. But generally just half and half and sugar.

Cream, two sugars (at least), well stirred is how I take my coffee. I can't stand straight "black" coffee - I think it does a number on my stomach due to its acidity.

I drink tea at home but I like a coffee when I'm out in town or whatever.

I'd have it with steamed milk and a little shot of gingerbread syrup instead of sugar. It tastes like Christmas.

I drink tea at home but I like a coffee when I'm out in town or whatever.

I'd have it with steamed milk and a little shot of gingerbread syrup instead of sugar. It tastes like Christmas.

Sounds delicious! I love anything with pumpkin in it, so pumpkin spice flavored coffee from Wawa is wonderful during the fall.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom