• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How do you take your coffee?

I've been trying to work my way up to drinking it straight black, but for the time being I still have to add half a cup of cream and six of those little packets of sugar.

i put a ton of cream/milk in mine. i also like to add a little vanilla flavoring as well. i'm not really a fan of dark coffee. too bitter for me.

Black, no sugar. I tend to prefer instant to ground, and those instant mixes with some fine grounds mixed in are the worst thing in the entire universe.

Varies. I was drinking it black for a while but stopped for a bit. Now I'm drinking it with half a cup of milk added in so it's not as strong. Don't take any sugar ever, though.

I don't drink coffee much, but I like coffee mate or milk and sugar in my coffee.

With milk, a teaspoon of sugar and ice. "Freddo" coffee which is similar (but not identical, not sure why) to what I've seen called "iced coffee" abroad is very popular in Greece. We prefer low temperatures for coffee because of the climate.

Usually 1-2 tablespoons (yes. . .tablespoons) of sugar, and a little bit of almond milk.

I'm trying to stick to a constant 1-tablespoon though, as I have multiple cups of coffee throughout the day, and that much sugar can't be good for me..

I'm the kind of person who can only drink a coffee if it were a cappuccino with a large amount of sugar and flavoring. I'm just not a fan of bitter tastes.

Depends on the coffee favor. I usually take 2 tablespoons of sugar and creamer/milk on black coffee.

I like my coffee to be pretty sweet lately, so I usually add a decent amount of creamer (I'm fond of vanilla or hazelnut) and two sugar packets. As for the type of roast, a light or medium blend is ideal.

I need my coffee to be sweet - usually I take it with two packets of sweetener, and a little flavored creamer. Normally my creamer is French vanilla flavored, but when I get a coffee from a stand, I tend to get either caramel, caramel + white chocolate, or butterscotch.

I make Greek coffee every morning, it's made in a copper cezve over the hob, it's supposed to be drunk black (sugar is optional). I hated it as a kid and when I went back home to Cyprus this year, I became obsessed. It hits me instantly in the morning and I'm always ready to go :LOL:

Recently I've started to really enjoy the foamy stuff on coffee. My friends husband ONLY drinks coffee like that so I've got used to having the foam now.

Tons of sugar tends to be my thing lol. If you can still taste the bitterness, you're doing it wrong :p.

If I make it myself, it's usually instant with a bit of milk and sugar. I'll get flavors like vanilla or caramel if I'm at Starbucks or something on occasion. I like to have it sweet, but still be able to taste the coffee flavor.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom