• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How do you tend to dress?

Revenge of the Boyega

Dancing With Myself
Reaction score
Read the title, people!
God. FINE. In an differently phrased echo of what it says... what sort of clothes do you usually wear? Nudists need not reply.

Well, black goes with everything, so I guess I’ll wear all black.

I have a pretty casual style. I usually wear a sweater/hoodie/t-shirt (depends on season) with some weird print, jeans and sneakers. I also wear scarves if it's cold out. I've never been too expressive with clothes but I do have pretty colourful socks, lol.

I dress very casually unless Im at work, where I wear khaki pants or something like that and my uniform shirt and sometimes a shirt underneath because they keep it cold in my workplace :/ In winter its usually jeans, shirts, sweaters and hoodies and a fleece jacket. In summer I usually just wear shorts and a short sleeve top, just whatever is comfortable really.

Increasingly plainer and less casual. My wardrobe is made up of plenty of boring wool jumpers in shades of beige, green, and brown; shirts in shades of green, burgundy, and deep blue; and probably in the near future chinos in similar shades.

I typically wear a t-shirt with either shorts or jeans, depending on the weather of the day.

I dress really casually. Usually just wear jeans or pants with a T-shirt.

Lately I've pretty much just had t-shirt and shorts with the occasional appearance of jeans. When it's a bit cooler I might wear the jeans more. I wish it got cool enough to wear jackets but that's almost never the case here ;-;

I've never liked dressing up much, so I'm almost always in a t-shirt or 3/4-sleeve shirt (those are my favorites) and some capri pants or leggings. Some of my clothes are literally since my middle school days; as long as it fits and is comfortable, that's good enough for me.

At home I'm very bland. Sporty t-shirts, non-restrictive trousers and stuff like that. Pretty colourful stuff, now that I think about it. Lots of prints and logos. More by coincidence than design, but the artistic temperament conspires the owner to look like a colour-blind moron. Strangely, I ace it.

When I go out, I always dress well. A demonstration of breeding. :cool: I tend towards layers because of a deep-rooted terror of getting sick, so I'll usually wear a denim coat with a t-shirt, scarf, dark jeans and beige boots. Sometimes a dark turtleneck and stuff like that. I definitely stand out because the general populace favour clothes that they seemingly scavenged from a charity basket - flimsiest stuff on the market, really. But I? HAH. Blue blood shines through when you're wearing European duds, yo.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom