• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

How do you think they'll release the unreleased HAs?

Reaction score
It's impossible to legitimately obtain an HA Arorus, Tyrunt or Skrelp right now, as those Pokemon aren't found in any Friend Safari or Horde (which are the only ways you can get HA mons in X and Y). How do you think GameFreak will release them?

Somehow, I can't see them being Event releases. Maybe the fossils, but not Skrelp. I fear we may have to wait for Pokemon Z, which'll have new areas or something, to be able to get the unreleased HAs.

Is Not A Moderator
Reaction score
Either Pokemiles rewards or through patches for the Friend Safari.

Soldier of Destruction
Reaction score
I see them waiting until Z tbh, Im just not seeing them patch anything like the Friend Safari. I think the only other way will be events

Reaction score
Cant you breed HA pokemon if one parent has a HA
or the ability capsule in the battle maison

Reaction score
Bringing the Thunder
Reaction score
Tyrunt, Amaura, and Skrelp will probably be distributed in Z. There's also the 2nd and 5th gen starters which are still unavailable, I'm guessing we'll get those through events.