• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How does the Rocket Gachat(Prize master) reach every place?

Alain

Best Charizard Trainer in the world...
Reaction score
It may be a useless question but I wonder how the Wingull reach so long distances like Galar?

I knew that the day Team Rocket was announced to appear in this series with this machine something was wrong.

Then episode 3 happened and while it was good I thought that this machine meant trouble.

Then the Chewtle capture happened and I was pleased with it. Only to discover it was just a random Pokémon that was going to be used to give Scorbunny a fair victory.

And then my hopes were restored when Team Rocket appeared in the summary of today episode. Then the Morpeko scene. I was excited.

And now nothing.., we have absolutely nothing.

Team Rocket trio without their Pokemon is not the Team Rocket Trio I knew and love. They had nice episodes but without a bond... It does not work.

My only hope now is that they go to Alola and Bewear breaks that machine in tiny pieces.

But now I'm afraid we are stuck whit this piece of... until next gen or worse.

Sigh...

A cooler and less question raising method for the Gatchat would’ve been having a satellite or air ship in low orbit that homes in on them and launches it when it’s needed rather than transporting the machine via Pokémon.

If we can have a regionally-omnipresent land-bound bear, then I see absolutely no issues with a globally-omnipresent flying bird.

I hope there is at least one more episode in which Peliper can't reach TRio in time, forcing Wobbuffet and Meowth into action. And maybe a wild Pokémon of the day who can eventually be caught.

Maybe this moment can be the point TRio realise it's good to use the pokémon of the organisation, but they also need a new back up member in case something goes wrong with Peliper or the vending machine.

TRio (James) having an extra Pokémon on hand doesn't exclude the use of the vending machine in the future.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom