• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How full is your Pokedex?

Before the battery in my Gold version died, it was complete.

I think my National Pokedex in AS is roughly 580 caught right now. So, not bad. But a ways to go. I think I might actually try to complete it in AS. Trying to do a "living dex"? Like, having every individual Pokemon lined up in the PC by Pokedex order. That piece of the project currently has about 200 organized, so a little over a quarter of the way to a completed pokedex forever.

I have 706 caught 707 seen in Aplha Sapphire, with the only grayed out Pokemon being Deoxys. For whatever reason, Professor Birch won't give me the Shiny Charm, and keeps saying I need more? I'm not sure if Deoxys is needed, since I didn't even try to catch it when I could(it was really late and I was unprepared). Is it like in X/Y where the Pokemon needed the blue pentagon? For clarification, I have no event Pokemon registered, with the exception of a Phione from Wonder Trade.

Edit Turns out you do need Deoxys for the Shiny Charm.

Last edited:
Have about 400-ish in Alpha Sapphire.
The only time I fully completed the Dex was back in Platinum, I got so excited for no reason.

Not very much, probably about 15 or less. I choose to be rebellious against all my regional Professors and only catch the ones for my core team of 6 and the catchable non-event Legendaries.

719 for Alpha Sapphire. Still waiting for the other two Gen 6 Mythical Pokémon to be officially released.

718 in Pokemon Y. 607 in Alpha Sapphire and climbing steadily. Going for the living Pokedex this time.

716 in pokemon Y. The only pokemon I'm missing are mew, manaphy, darkrai, hoopa, and volcanion

Only what I needed to complete the game, or get items, like in HGSS. Pokemon hunting bores me & catching Legendaries annoys me, especially when you have to catch them in order to progress.

I finally completed my Pokedex in X. I don't plan on filling any more Pokedexes, I'm just glad that I did what I've tried to for so long yet failed because of no events in New Zealand/stupid GTS from the old days

Only missing Hoopa and Volcanion. Thank Arceus for trade boards.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom