• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How full is your Pokedex?

SwifTer

Reaction score
I just thought it would be interesting to make a thread to see what everyones Pokedex looks like. How many Pokemon have you caught and registered in Pokemon X and Y so far? and do you plan to catch them all?

I currently have 424 Pokemon seen. I'm actually planning to own every single Pokemon I can obtain legally. So starting from Bulbasaur onwards. I so far am up to Ninetails.

Another question; have you ever finished your pokedex in any of the previous games?

I currently have 713 registered in my Dex. The missing 6 (at the time I'm posting this) are event legendaries.

My pokedex is pretty much done, I'm just missing Mew and Diancie.

Last edited:
I have 636 so far, I just need to evolve some Pokemon. I'm mostly missing legionaries.

I've got 694 seen, 690 caught. The only Pokemon I have yet to see are evolutions, and I'm working on that. I'm also working on truly completing the Kalos dex. They're technically complete, but seeing as most of the Pokemon are previous gen Pokemon and, with a few exceptions, I transferred from White 2 (which I completed the dex in), so the only Kalos natives are Kalos-introduced Pokemon, the older-gen gift Pokemon (except for the Bulbasaur and Squirtle lines, though I do have Kalos-native Bulbasaur registered), Eevee (since you can only have a Kalos-native Sylveon "caught"), Mewtwo, Zapdos (I chose Fennekin as my starter), and what I've all ready bred for.

I've got 'em all now, and I'm 100% sure that they're legit, with a few exceptions that I can't be quite so sure of. But there are only three or four of those. It really helps when you've got the Colosseum Bonus Disk and you can farm Jirachi. Sadly, I can't do that anymore. Don't have all the needed equipment. Still got the disk, though.

Pokedex is sitting at caught 719 - so only need the last two event legendaries whenever they end up being a thing. I have one of every 719 sitting in Bank so I can complete the ORAS dex easily next week too. Took me a while to first complete the dex (stupid GTS) and collect them but I'm sure it will be worth it.

I'm not sure of the exact numbers but i recently caught the whole Unova dex in White 2 and transfered them through to my new Y game.

I'm working on building a living dex but have a very long way to go at the moment.

Filling the Pokédex has been really easy this time round. Between the species available in game and the Wonder Trade, I managed to fill most of mine without having to trade across from previous generations.

I've got nearly all the 'dex filled now, I'm mostly missing miscellaneous legendaries from Sinnoh and Unova now. Out of the events, I still need Darkrai, Arceus (Somehow mine went missing >_< ), Meloetta, and Genesect

One time I tried to collect all the legendaries by putting up my Jungle Vivillon into the GTS. Results were rather nice. They're all legit to boot (as in, not shiny, not RNG'd as they all have crappy stats and horrid natures).

Actual answer to the topic: I have a living dex, including all the event Pokemon. Is that answered enough?

I got 718 back in February, and got Diancie this past week, so I'm complete (first time ever). Can't wait to start it all again next week.

719, so I'm only missing Hoopa and Volcanion. What's more, not only do I have the registered data of every Pokemon in the dex, I have at least one of each Pokemon in the dex (so at least one Bulbasaur, one Ivysaur, one Venusaur, etc.)

I've completed the Pokedex six times in my life. First in Blue, then in Silver, then in Platinum, followed by Black, then White 2, and finally Pokemon X. I can use the Bank to transfer the Pokemon from X to AS and technically that will be another complete Pokedex, but I'm not counting that one.

I have no idea. Regardless, my Pokedex in X (most recent game) is most certainly nothing to brag about. I've never had the will to end up with a full Pokedex, not even back in Generation I when I played the games all of the time.

In Diamond, I ended up with a nice sized Pokedex, because I played the game during the short time where my Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector worked and I had a chance to get Pokemon from other people online.

Just having gotten back Wi-Fi, I look forward to seeing how far I'll be able to go with Omega Ruby.

I've never completed the Pokedex (working on it in FireRed atm), but I currently have 444 seen in X, and 230 caught/owned. I'm planning to start working on my Living Dex in Alpha Sapphire, which should be a lot easier with all the legendaries.

Obtained 719. I don't remember just how many were actually caught. I also have yet to make the collection complete with every single form of every available Pokemon.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom