• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How goes it!

Quilavaflare

Say that to my face!
Reaction score
Hello to all you fellow members on bulbagarden! Quil here. Thanks for a warming welcome, this is just my greetings, which I felt was necessary. You can find me on both serebii and UPN under the same name, so I'm not new to this. If you have anything you feel obligated to say, I'm listening. Otherwise, thanks again, I just wanted to say hi!

Hey Quil, welcome to BMGf, I hope you have an awesome time here! :)

Hey Quil, welcome to BMGf :) I like your avatar a lot, Noctowl is pretty cool. We're glad you decided to join the forum, it really is a lot of fun. I'd suggest taking a look at the forum rules here before posting around. If you have any questions at all about the forums, feel free to ask me or any other staff member( the users who have italic, bold or bold italic names) who will be happy to help you. I hope you'll have a great time here on the forums. See you around :)

It goes good, Quil!

Welcome to BMGf, and enjoy your time here!

Hi Quil, it's a pleasure to have someone come here from another area of the online Pokemon fandom: I hope you enjoy Bulbagarden, and I'm very glad you found your way here.

As Aquanova said, do be sure to read up on the rules: while I'm sure many of them will be similar to ones on other sites, it is almost certain that many of them will be different too. Naturally, feel free to ask the staff if you have any questions at all.

See you around!

Pleasure to meet you, Quil! I love your avatar as well; Noctowl is an awesome flying type but sadly it's just so hard to use... ): I don't recognize you from Serebii and UPN since I don't go on those forums, but regardless, welcome to the awesome forum that is Bulbagarden. Hope you have a great time and you're always welcome to contact me if you want someone to talk to! <3 Actually, you can talk to pretty much anyone, since we're a wonderful community, yeppers. See you around~

Hey, thanks a lot guys! I'm sure I'll have a great time, so thanks again. I'll be sure to familiarize myself with the rules, as well.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom