• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How long is your hair?

How long does your hair reach?

• Total voters

chocovelvetcake

Your local cake lover ~ ♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
My hair reaches all the way down to just about my waist (just barely reaching down to my chest), which kinda took me by surprise, since I didn't think my hair would grow that long. My hair used to be a bit shorter when I was younger (I'd say my hair just barely reached past my chest).

When we were kids, my younger sister used to have longer hair than me up until she was about 9 years old. According to my sister, after getting out of the shower, she took a comb to her hair and accidentally combed about half her hair out. Since then, she had shorter hair than me ever since, but she prefers having shorter hair anyways.

My hair length is best described as mid-back or bra-strap length. I don't know where exactly I fit in the poll? Maybe waist? I'll just vote that.

It’s armpit length (holy Arceus and it’s not even my real hair, it’s a wig, it’s also my irl hair color)

I’m getting another wig soon but it’s a lot longer and not the same color lol

Just barely shoulder-length, I think? It's very layered so it's a bit hard to tell. The longest part of it reaches my collarbone.

My hair has been pretty short for the last couple of years, but before I cut it all off it was down to the middle of my back. I've gotten bored of trimming short hair all the time and not really being able to style it beyond my bangs, so I'm just letting it grow out again.

I'm balding, so it's quite short. Although it could be much shorter.

I keep my hair short. I let it grow and when it is too long for me - which is not long enough to even reach my eyebrows - I cut it with a hair clipper.

The longest hair length I ever had would be classified here as the chest length, but I couldn't stand it for much longer after it reached that length. I don't think I'll ever experiment with longer hair again, I've always hated it - on myself, I mean. Growing up, I mostly had short hair because of that, and whenever I tried to have long hair, it did not last long as I wasn't used to it.

Ends reach nearly down to my waist. Bangs are long enough to cover my lips when brushed forward, but doesn't reach my chin yet.

Bangs are weird. The longer it grows the more I have to adjust my hairstyle so I don't look awful. 0:

A little past the end of my shoulder blades. Honestly, it's getting too long and it annoys me, so it is mostly in a ponytail. I used to like having really long hair, but it's a hassle. But I also barely ever get it cut, because I hate having to make small talk to hairdressers. If there was a totally "NO TALKING" hair place, I'd be the first customer in line.

Too short, sigh.

(Seriously I got a haircut a while back and I just wanted a very small trim to make the ends more manageable and they cut it super short and it was terrible. It wasn't even particularly long, it was just almost to my shoulders but ugh., it still hasn't grown back yet. Like it's better now but still)

About to my ears, if I can put it in a ponytail and it stays then it's just too long. I have a rounder face and thick hair so I'd look awful with a longer haircut anyways.

Back
Top Bottom