• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

How many countries can you name?

comes and goes like a ghost
Reaction score
67. I got a bit screwed over as I knew lot's of countries, but just not their English names. I used wikipedia to find out the Egnlish translation of the Dutch name for certain countries.

Well I'm probably one of the few to know Andorra and Liechtenstein. And I can't believe more people know paraguay than the Netherlands.
The same for me. Although I know Liechtenstein. My biggest problem as "Kazakhstan". I every single second remembered the Portuguese
name, "Casaquistão", so I always typed Cazaqistan, Cazakhistan, Cazaghistan, this sort of stuff. And also "Guyana". I always typed "Guiana".
I remembered all American countries, all European, etc, but the African ones... just Madagascar, South Africa and Egypt.

Gutes deutsches Bier
Reaction score
2nd attempt...

Yay! 182/195
Holy shit, you're a pro.

And yeah, even though I speak English, I suck at spelling too. There were a bunch I knew that I just didn't know how to spell, such as Liechtenstein, Kyrgyzstan (that fucking "z," and I didn't know where the r's went), and a few others. There were also like a thousand central and south American countries that I missed.

Stealin' cars.
Reaction score
I got 50-something. Funny enough, I completely forgot about the Netherlands.

memes
Reaction score
The same for me. Although I know Liechtenstein. My biggest problem as "Kazakhstan". I every single second remembered the Portuguese
name, "Casaquistão", so I always typed Cazaqistan, Cazakhistan, Cazaghistan, this sort of stuff. And also "Guyana". I always typed "Guiana".
I remembered all American countries, all European, etc, but the African ones... just Madagascar, South Africa and Egypt.
I had it for the countries that are left from Russia, lithuana and those other two. I only lnow that they're named Estland, Letland and Litouwen in Dutch xD Kazakhstan indeed was pretty hard for me too, even though there's only a 1 letter difference in Dutch (Kazachstan).

Strange is Relative
Reaction score
67. I got a bit screwed over as I knew lot's of countries, but just not their English names. I used wikipedia to find out the Egnlish translation of the Dutch name for certain countries.

Well I'm probably one of the few to know Andorra and Liechtenstein. And I can't believe more people know paraguay than the Netherlands.
I got the Netherlands right after Mexico. Then the slightly less obvious ones like Australia, New Zealand, England...