• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

How many countries can you name?

lefege

comes and goes like a ghost
Reaction score
67. I got a bit screwed over as I knew lot's of countries, but just not their English names. I used wikipedia to find out the Egnlish translation of the Dutch name for certain countries.

Well I'm probably one of the few to know Andorra and Liechtenstein. And I can't believe more people know paraguay than the Netherlands.
The same for me. Although I know Liechtenstein. My biggest problem as "Kazakhstan". I every single second remembered the Portuguese
name, "Casaquistão", so I always typed Cazaqistan, Cazakhistan, Cazaghistan, this sort of stuff. And also "Guyana". I always typed "Guiana".
I remembered all American countries, all European, etc, but the African ones... just Madagascar, South Africa and Egypt.

DerMißingno

Gutes deutsches Bier
Reaction score
2nd attempt...

Yay! 182/195
Holy shit, you're a pro.

And yeah, even though I speak English, I suck at spelling too. There were a bunch I knew that I just didn't know how to spell, such as Liechtenstein, Kyrgyzstan (that fucking "z," and I didn't know where the r's went), and a few others. There were also like a thousand central and south American countries that I missed.

$aturn¥oshi

Stealin' cars.
Reaction score
I got 50-something. Funny enough, I completely forgot about the Netherlands.

Mijzelffan

memes
Reaction score
The same for me. Although I know Liechtenstein. My biggest problem as "Kazakhstan". I every single second remembered the Portuguese
name, "Casaquistão", so I always typed Cazaqistan, Cazakhistan, Cazaghistan, this sort of stuff. And also "Guyana". I always typed "Guiana".
I remembered all American countries, all European, etc, but the African ones... just Madagascar, South Africa and Egypt.
I had it for the countries that are left from Russia, lithuana and those other two. I only lnow that they're named Estland, Letland and Litouwen in Dutch xD Kazakhstan indeed was pretty hard for me too, even though there's only a 1 letter difference in Dutch (Kazachstan).

Dewgong Reign

Strange is Relative
Reaction score
67. I got a bit screwed over as I knew lot's of countries, but just not their English names. I used wikipedia to find out the Egnlish translation of the Dutch name for certain countries.

Well I'm probably one of the few to know Andorra and Liechtenstein. And I can't believe more people know paraguay than the Netherlands.
I got the Netherlands right after Mexico. Then the slightly less obvious ones like Australia, New Zealand, England...