• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How many countries can you name?

73 WOW more than i thought i knew.

Gave up after 53. I really need to look up at that atlas.

I got 87. Who remembered the obvious ones last? I didn't get Vietnam until it was almost over.

56. But I gave up. I was distracted to much.

137/195
This is why I have no life ;;
I even got the three non UN ones(well, two of them)

^looks like you didn't...
But... neither did I...
I got 103/195
Not too bad... not good either..

149/195. I fail. D= I need a bigger map. D= I'm not so good with itty bitty maps that entire words cover several countries >.<

Wait, you guys had atlases? @o@'

My score was after the second time I did it, first time around I got like fifty something, then saw all the obvious ones I forgot at the end.

67. I got a bit screwed over as I knew lot's of countries, but just not their English names. I used wikipedia to find out the Egnlish translation of the Dutch name for certain countries.

Well I'm probably one of the few to know Andorra and Liechtenstein. And I can't believe more people know paraguay than the Netherlands.

1st attempt 106/195 lol i know my Geography very well one of my faves

^Hey, I got 106 too :D
Don't know how, though, it was hard to think countrie's names in English.

Back
Top Bottom