• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How many edits should enough?

RC821

Reaction score
If I want to edit an article, how many edit should I make in an article, talkpages, etc.?

Also, should anyone the preview button before your publish an edit because some users had published edits without previewing them?

I'm a newbie in terms of editing on Bulbapedia so perhaps I'm talking out of turn here, but I don't think you should think in terms of "How many edits should be enough?" because the purpose of editing Bulbapedia isn't to make edits, it's to ensure that the articles are as informative as possible. If you have to edit a page several times to flesh it out, then so be it. That being said, it's probably best to not overdo it with successive edits that could have been grouped into one edit.

And yes, you should probably use the preview button before posting anything to ensure that you don't make a silly mistake.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom