• Snowy leaves Circhester and heads to Spikemuth. Watch here as his Rotom Bike learns to swim...somehow.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

How many infraction points do you have? Vol.2

is back for 2014
Reaction score
As the title says.

I have two infractions, but getting no infraction points. I guess I was jammed twice, but luckily, no infraction points are given. How is yours?

Let's dance
Reaction score
Got one because my sig was too big (it had two Pokémon pictures, and the size combined was past the limit), and it's been a while since I reduced my signature to mainly text, so I'm clear now.

dunno y u gotta pain 2nyt
Reaction score
Currently, or in all? The most I have had at one time was around 30. Right now, I have zero, and it will stay that way. XD

An Enemy Stand User(?)
Reaction score
In total I've had 4, not all at one time though but all in the same year and not too far apart. :sweatlol:

That was 3 years ago though and I've learned since then. Or at least I hope I have.

Hippogriff/Seapony!
Reaction score
Fortunately I've not had any, I try to stay out of trouble and not break any rules. I'm really terrified and worry about getting infractions.

dig

/
Reaction score
0 currently, most I've had was five for F/B. Not had a warning/infraction since October, I think.

✨ Ꮚ`ꈊ´Ꮚ ✨
Reaction score
At current, zero. My last warning was for an unacceptable signature back in November, and most of my infractions are for that too. My infractions go four pages back, so I probably had a considerable amount at one point ...

Take me away from here...
Reaction score
I have zero infractions currently, but in total I have 20 expired points, most of these infractions are from 2011, my first year here. Still, I think some them were a bit unfair, like the last one (5th July 2012), but I was (and still am) too lazy to complain about them. lol This thread made me realize that people with a lot of infractions are still able to become moderators.

Easy Breezy
Reaction score
I don't have any, active or expired. Closest I've come was a few informal warnings, really.

We are venom to you
Reaction score
I have to my knowledge never had any.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Ten, for starting a sockpuppet and intentionally acting like a complete moron on it.

:)

link to the unknown
Reaction score
I have zero. I haven't gotten an infraction or warning in over a year, contrary to a long time ago when I got them all the time.

I almost miss getting in trouble.

remember me
Reaction score
Never been infracted, never been warned. #thuglyf

Registered Buizel!
Reaction score
I've never gotten any up to this point. ^.^

*cough* Probably because I'm never around. *cough*