• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How many infraction points do you have? Vol.2

S.S. Shadow Minun

is back for 2014
Reaction score
As the title says.

I have two infractions, but getting no infraction points. I guess I was jammed twice, but luckily, no infraction points are given. How is yours?

Got one because my sig was too big (it had two Pokémon pictures, and the size combined was past the limit), and it's been a while since I reduced my signature to mainly text, so I'm clear now.

Currently, or in all? The most I have had at one time was around 30. Right now, I have zero, and it will stay that way. XD

In total I've had 4, not all at one time though but all in the same year and not too far apart. :sweatlol:

That was 3 years ago though and I've learned since then. Or at least I hope I have.

I have zero infractions currently, but in total I have 20 expired points, most of these infractions are from 2011, my first year here. Still, I think some them were a bit unfair, like the last one (5th July 2012), but I was (and still am) too lazy to complain about them. lol This thread made me realize that people with a lot of infractions are still able to become moderators.

I don't have any, active or expired. Closest I've come was a few informal warnings, really.

I have zero. I haven't gotten an infraction or warning in over a year, contrary to a long time ago when I got them all the time.

I almost miss getting in trouble.

I've never gotten any up to this point. ^.^

*cough* Probably because I'm never around. *cough*

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom