• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DISCUSSION: How many original characters do you have/written?

i am not 100 percent sure about the definition of OC, but if the definition meant here is character you made up that fits in a existing franchise, i can think of three Marvel ones off the top of my head, and one lego ninjago one. the marvel are mostly spiderman variants, and the lego ninjago one is a ninja for the element of tech that i made before that became a official element. my idea of a tech element was bit different then the official version

i am not 100 percent sure about the definition of OC, but if the definition meant here is character you made up that fits in a existing franchise, i can think of three Marvel ones off the top of my head, and one lego ninjago one. the marvel are mostly spiderman variants, and the lego ninjago one is a ninja for the element of tech that i made before that became a official element. my idea of a tech element was bit different then the official version
Ocs don't have to be fandom based. The term can be used for original work, too.

How many OC's do I have?...Yes. The answer is just yes.

Narrowing it down to something reasonably countable, the original world I sometimes post about in my art thread has about 30 "main character" OC's spread across three story arcs. The primary villain group has...technically 11 members, though one of them they keep around because of the consequences of letting him go free, and not because he's actually loyal to the cause. But I keep adding to both of those when I get what I think is a good idea. And that's not even touching the supporting characters.

...Yes. The answer is yes.

Back
Top Bottom