• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How many pillows do you sleep with?

How many pillows do you sleep on/with?

• Total voters
I sleep with three pillows though for some reason, one of the pillows ends up going on the floor. I would reduce the number of pillows I have on my bed but two is just too few for me.

I've now upgraded to six pillows. It's very comfortable on my bed now ._.

Usually I sleep on two, but I've been fighting the flu lately (I'm winning BTW, Hiyah!) so I've been using three pillows so I can sleep without my sinuses being jerks and stuff.

Right now Ive got four regular size pillows. Three for my head one for me to cuddle. Also a body pillow for the side of the bed so neither the dog or I roll off. :)

I used to sleep with eight or nine at a time, but now, I only sleep with four.

One, sometimes two but usually it makes the bed feel too "full". On the contrary I have a soft dog toy in addition to the pillow on my bed but it doesn't have a clumsy shape which would block my sleepy motions.

How many pillows do you sleep on, or otherwise with?

I sleep on two and hug another slim one.

WOW, I was thinking I was the only one who hugged a pillow :)

Anyway, only one under my head

Pffft! Pillows are for chumps! I sleep with iron!

Nah, I only sleep with one, big fluffy pillow. =3 I cannot sleep with more than that for some reason.

I usually use two... I can never get comfy with 1! Two just gives it that extra depth!

LOL, I'm a pillow maniac XD

One, but only if it's firm.

If it's too soft I either do without or just rest my head on my arm.

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom