• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How many pillows do you sleep with?

How many pillows do you sleep on/with?

• Total voters
I lay my head on two pillows and that's all I really "use," but I have two more on my bed technically (a body pillow that I use just to be a barrier between myself and the wall, and another regular pillow to the side of my head for the same reason; I like to feel boxed in and secure lol).

None, I found the hard way that I literally hurt when I sleep with ANY kind of pillow (I get a horrible pain in my neck and upper back), so I got used to sleep with none. I use pillows only when I lay down to rest, but not to sleep.

I now have two, but they're high enough that it hurts my neck to sleep on them. Usually I put my head off the pillows instead.

I've graduated from two to three pillows. Two of them are normal pillows, but then I add an extra third duvet pillow underneath for support. It's largely because my two normal pillows are getting old and aren't as formed anymore so they just sink around me when I put my head down. I've been sleeping a lot better since I added the third pillow, too.

Oh, and I always have an extra pillow by my feet.

two pillows and my favorite weighted blanket, I found info about it over here and decided to try it. I had some sleeping issues in the past and this blanket has improved my sleep patter a lot. Now it's my fav one.

Last edited:
I happen to have three pillows, and I also got a bed recliner pillow that I needed for a time. Usually, I have one or two pillows under my head and one on top, because that's what I do. Lol

Two, although one of the ones that I use currently is more limp so I guess it’s closer to 1.5. That’s the right range for me. I’ve tried sleeping with one and even with none and it wasn’t very comfortable.

I used to sleep with a body pillow as well, but these days I just roll up a small blanket to keep between my knees (I sleep on my side, so I need something to create space that lets my leg and back muscles relax instead of being pulled forward).

Three at the moment, most likely four soon. I use one to rest my head on of course, and one for me to hug since that's what gets me to sleep faster and easier. The third pillow isn't for me but my cat, he always sleeps on the bed with me but he needs a pillow to lay on, he won't really settle down unless it's there with him. A fourth pillow I might get for my new dog, she likes to rest her head on one in her own bed but since she sleeps with me at night as well I might get her one for my bed too.

Two, plus a wedge pillow. I always slept with two pillows but the wedge pillow is an interesting case. This stems from the time I had a deviated septum when I broke my nose in middle school, as laying flat ran the chance of me suffocating (I'm a nose breather). After the surgery I had gotten so used to the wedge pillow that I now can't sleep without it. Plus, it does help with my terrible allergies and constant post-nasal drip by keeping my head elevated which lessens it to more manageable levels.

I sleep on two. I tried one and three, but those numbers weren't as comfortable.

Just one. I have tried two but my head gets too high up on a kind of weird angle that just makes it more uncomfortable. Sometimes I might use a second one for hugging, though.

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom