• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How many pillows do you sleep with?

How many pillows do you sleep on/with?

• Total voters
Three. One for my head, another to hug, and one for random lolz but I am restless without the 3rd.

I sleep with only 1 (and I usually share it with what ever PokePlush is sleeping with me during the night), I'm most comfortable that way.

Pillows are for wimps! I sleep on a jagged rock with an uncomfortable pebble just under the back of my neck.

I had a really nice pillow that I had forgot at a family visit, but I had an old foam pillow in my closet. Keep forgetting to get a pillow case, so its been wrapped in an old tshirt.

I sleep with two pillows, but I think I need a new one because they're both getting flat.

Three, usually. Two for head support and another one to cuddle with, mostly for warmth and just silly sappy reasons. Sometimes I sleep with another between my legs.

Four. I used to have a fifth one, but it split apart and I had to get rid of it.

I sleep with this memory foam pillow for my head.

I have a double bed with two pillows on each side, so I guess 4. I also have an owl cushion that hangs around sometimes.

One for my head. Any more or less totally kills my neck. I have owl and fox pillows that sometimes get used for absent minded hugging, or often the other pillow will go against my back for warmth in the winter.

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom