• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How many ribbons have you ever received on a single pokemon?

Venom

We are venom to you
Reaction score
I am not particularly fond of pokemon contests or ribbions in general but when I get board I will collect them. Last night I finally got all the Sinnoh contest ribbons on my mystery Mew. He now has a total of 57 ribbons. I was wondering how many ribbons have you collected on a single pokemon?

Not nearly that many. I have 6 on my Empoleon from Platinum.

Eight kinds of Contest, two versions of the Elite Four, the seven weekday ribbons and the three purchasable ribbons on a Milotic I used in G.III and G.IV. So, twenty.

My Staraptor has the most with 4.

...Yeah, I don't like contests that much.

My Groudon had lots of Beauty-contest ribbons on my Ruby back in day.
I could never fathom why the judges found my Groudon so beautiful.
T'was a foul beast I tells'ya! With a soul as black as the pits of hell...

I dont like contests too much but I have 4 on my dusclops from Hoenn contests.

My Goukazaru the Infernape in Platinum has the most ribbons so far! :la: All 4 Beauty and Tough ribbons, Shinnoh Champion ribbon, both Battle Tower ribbons, Footprint Ribbon, all 3 Resort Ribbons, and a normal Smart ribbon. 8D

Before I started over, my Diamond save had a Piplup with every possible ribbon on it. I hate contests now :|

Ten was all it took to get in, but my Ninetales has eleven.

60 on my Wynaut. All the Contest ribbons from Hoenn and Sinnoh, the Effort Ribbon, the Hoenn champ ribbon, the Earth Ribbon for clearing Mt. Battle in Orre, a Battle Tower ribbon or two, Sinnoh champ ribbon, the days of the week ribbons, that ribbon the artist gives you when he paints a spectacular portrait of your Pokemon, the three ribbons you buy at the Ribbon Syndicate, the Legend Ribbon for beating Red on Mt. Silver, and I forget the rest.

With a mustache.

60 on my Wynaut. All the Contest ribbons from Hoenn and Sinnoh, the Effort Ribbon, the Hoenn champ ribbon, the Earth Ribbon for clearing Mt. Battle in Orre, a Battle Tower ribbon or two, Sinnoh champ ribbon, the days of the week ribbons, that ribbon the artist gives you when he paints a spectacular portrait of your Pokemon, the three ribbons you buy at the Ribbon Syndicate, the Legend Ribbon for beating Red on Mt. Silver, and I forget the rest.

With a mustache.

If it weren't banned from the battle tower I would have those ribbons too. I concidered creating another pokemon to get all possible ribbins but then I came to my senses. I'm not doing all of that again.

If I ever get Colosseum on a GC and a GBA cable, I'd transfer the purified Togetic so I can use it to get all earnable ribbons plus a rare one that didn't prevent it from winning things (as opposed to most event ribbons in legendaries).

Otherwise I'm just not bothering as I'd be missing one from the highest possible. (Unless some event pokemon comes with two ribbons)

Right now, probably my Emerald Blaziken with just 7 ribbons. I tend to spread them across my different pokemon.

16 on my Gastrodon. And here I thought he was so special for having so many. ._. Oh well, he's still the most beautiful and intelligent slug in all of Sinnoh.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom