• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How many threads have you made?

How many threads have you made?

• Total voters
Reaction score
To find your number, follow these instructions:

On your profile, below your profile picture, you'll find 'Find latest started threads', at the bottom of that page you'll find something like "showing 25 of 75", 75 being the total.

I've made 269 threads. That number is way inflated, since reports/warnings create a thread.

As of June 22nd - 342!

Last edited:
Just looked, I only made 3 so far.

None. I just can't seem to think of clever topics that merit a whole thread being dedicated to them.

7-10. Few of them were locked and the rest of it are just slowed down and abandoned.

12. That's actually a lot more than I thought it would be.

I have a feeling that I have created less than 10 threads on the forums, as I mostly post on someone else's thread.

15. Most of them were in Wanted or Offering. It's not that I don't have ideas for threads, it's just that I don't think people would post in them.

Back
Top Bottom