• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How many threads have you made?

How many threads have you made?

• Total voters
I have 4 now. Aside from my introduction, there's the fortunately and unfortunately game in the fun and games section, and the video game music and claim-a-video game-boss-battle threads in the video games and technology section. All of them are threads that I noticed didn't exist and was like "what?" because they seemed so obvious, so they're pretty active.

402, most are from mod related things, but a good majority are trade threads.

119 apparently, I'd guess around 145ish total if you count things from my old account, but a lot of this stuff is reports/infractions I've made.

Edit: just looked, 150 is apparently the exact total.

56, though many of them are inaccessible/invisible? Kind of odd.

Either way, looking at some of these brings back memories. I've posted some weird stuff. lolol

None. I'm little scared about making one here, I might screw up or something and I don't want people to view me as an idiot.

21. Most are from 2012 and I didn't even make any in 2016 or 2014.

990. Wow I've made a lot recently. And I should get up to 1000 very soon, wow.

Back
Top Bottom