• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • We're launching a brand new series on the official Bulbagarden YouTube Channel! Watch here as AussieEevee attempts the Nuzlocke Challenge in HeartGold.
  • The forums' software will be updated on December 9th, 2019 and may be down for several hours to multiple days for this process. Thank you for your patience, we hope this update will improve your experience here.

Why not join us over on discord during the downtime?

How many times do you change your username?

How many times to you change your username

• Total voters
Eeny Leeney Miny Mo!
Reaction score
I've changed it at least 5 times how about you?

DCM

Based Mod
Reaction score
I've gone by four usernames
Darth Cookie Monster
Doctor Doom
TT€chinda
DCM

Reaction score
Never. I don't really see the point in changing it, personally.

grass princess
Reaction score
I've never changed my username once the whole time I've been here. I love it and I don't plan on changing it.

memes
Reaction score
NEVER! My username is unique. I'm the only one using it. That, and the fact that I use it everywhere. It's my trademark online. Same goes for my Starfy profiel picture to a lesser extent.

Reader and Writer
Reaction score
Nope, not changing mine. I'm afraid of change.

prince of hope
Reaction score
never. i don't see the point of changing your username unless it reminds you of bad things from the past or something, which is the main reason i switched usernames on another site (although i use the old one if my new one is taken when i sign up places).

Reaction score
Never have, and won't. D= It gets confusing enough when people change their names, and then I go on and change my username.....I'd forget it with my luck.

Reaction score
I generally use Patchy as my name which is probably the only one I use besides Pensk. I've never changed it here, I didn't even know you could.

I got my name changed at another site because it was completely dumb (ShinyHunter07).

Take the Stage!
Reaction score
I dont think it gets much better than Mooites ^^

Nope, dont plan on changing it. Which is weird, concidering how fickle I am XD But I really like this username.

The Greatest Pokémon Ranger
Reaction score
It was Ryuutakeshi
I changed it to Ryuu
Then went to Ryuutakesh!

Bloody Melt
Reaction score
I can't remember most of the previous usernames cept for Optimatum. By the way, change is coming to my username in due time.

Marquess of Ostia
Reaction score
I've gone as:

gold005
Aura Sphere
Flaming Monkey
Sonic Speed

and now Hide in Plain Sight

怪しいことも何一つない。
Reaction score
Not so far, but if I lose a bet with Scott, I'll have to! :p

Reaction score