• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How many times do you change your username?

How many times to you change your username

• Total voters
Twice... I started with Milotic2003, then I got Aiedail (this one didn't last too long,) and then I got my current.

Lol I didn't get that refrence until now, also I think I'm just going to change my user name every year that and people won't know who I am since I can't replace the registered user thing also

I think I'll change it to eleking11 next year

1. ultradude2k
2. Ultradude2k
3. ArceusHater
4. Ultradude2192
5. Pokémon King
6. Ho-Oh

Five times, although I suspect there may be a sixth that got lost somewhere (if so, it's Ultradude[numbers].

Planning to change it soon to advertise my fic (which I'm never going to finish).

I've never changed mine but I might some day...

I was Happiny until a few months ago, then I added "Wonder" in front of it, and there you go.

I was the following names:
1.Lele125
2. Leeney Rose
3.Blissed Leeney
4. Lucian Leeney
5. Blazing Leeney
6.Blazin' Leeney
7. Leeneygirl125
8.Not So Leeney
9.Chirumiru Cirno
10. Leeney's Chirumiru

That's about 10 times. I can change it right now if I wanted to

I haven't changed it at all yet for two, maybe three, reasons:

1) I don't see any reason to change it unless it's necessary
2) Can't think of another username
3) Too lazy to change it
4) Ice cream.

:D

Oh yeah, I had one named Ultradude3k, so that's 6 times.

I clicked never, despite the fact that when I signed up, I was just SaturnYoshi, then I changed it to $aturn¥oshi and have been that ever since. I later recreated SaturnYoshi and have it linked to this name.

Back
Top Bottom