• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How many times do you change your username?

How many times to you change your username

• Total voters

*Leeney*

Eeny Leeney Miny Mo!
Reaction score
I've changed it at least 5 times how about you?

I've gone by four usernames
Darth Cookie Monster
Doctor Doom
TT€chinda
DCM

Never. I don't really see the point in changing it, personally.

NEVER! My username is unique. I'm the only one using it. That, and the fact that I use it everywhere. It's my trademark online. Same goes for my Starfy profiel picture to a lesser extent.

Nope, not changing mine. I'm afraid of change.

never. i don't see the point of changing your username unless it reminds you of bad things from the past or something, which is the main reason i switched usernames on another site (although i use the old one if my new one is taken when i sign up places).

Never have, and won't. D= It gets confusing enough when people change their names, and then I go on and change my username.....I'd forget it with my luck.

I generally use Patchy as my name which is probably the only one I use besides Pensk. I've never changed it here, I didn't even know you could.

I got my name changed at another site because it was completely dumb (ShinyHunter07).

I dont think it gets much better than Mooites ^^

Nope, dont plan on changing it. Which is weird, concidering how fickle I am XD But I really like this username.

It was Ryuutakeshi
I changed it to Ryuu
Then went to Ryuutakesh!

I can't remember most of the previous usernames cept for Optimatum. By the way, change is coming to my username in due time.

Not so far, but if I lose a bet with Scott, I'll have to! :p

I don't even know how I can change my user name can someone please help

Back
Top Bottom