• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How many unique Pokeballs are on your team?

SinCosTan

God forgives, I don't.
Reaction score
Regular Pokeball-Samurott, Zoroark, Archeops

Great Ball-Gurdurr

Luxury Ball-Leavanny

Ultra Ball-Axew (wish I used dusk)

Dusk Ball - Excadrill
Timer Ball - Zekrom

Those are pretty much it.

i allways tend to grab a pokemon i was planning on getting in a preimer ball.
but it took too damn long to find a deerling so i used it on a roggenrolla instead.

pokeball, Dewott
Greatball, Gurrdurr, Krokorok
PreimerBall, Gigalith
Ultraball, Deerling

I tend to only catch Pokemon I use in Pokeballs. Legends get Dusk Balls.

I had four kinds but now I only have three.

Poké Ball: Emboar, Krookodile, Reuniclus
Great Ball: Swanna, Ferrothorn
Ultra Ball: Galvantula

Previously in the core team was Gigalith, who was caught in a Heal Ball.

Always Pokeballs, since I want my balls to match. Legends are the only Pokemon I use any other balls on - Zekrom, Cobalion, and Virizion are in Ultra Balls.

I used a Heal Ball on Ishizumai because I didn't feel like running back to the Pokemon Center to heal it and I used a Great Ball on Joltik. That's all for now. I'll probably use a Ultra Ball for Zekrom.

At the moment on my English Black, I have 4 Regular Pokeballs and One Ultra ball.

Regular Pokeballs: Musharna, Serperior, Simipour, Swoobat, Sazandora [[It was given away by a friend who bred a lot of them, so I've had it since early in game]]
Ultra ball - Golurk

Sometimes I deliberately catch certain Pokemon in certain balls, though.

I hadn't thought of it but apparently everything currently on my team is in a pokeball.

I've used a few greats and ultras along with a net ball on my venipede, and a few heal balls. Actually my zoroua is in a heal ball because I think it's pretty and the event let you pick any ball you want.

I also have an accelgor in a masterball I got from gts. As far as I can tell only the ball was hacked but it still threw me off when I got it. I had to actually go make sure they could be found where it was found and at that level because I thought the person might have hacked the whole thing. >_>

Samurott - Poke Ball
Scrafty - Great Ball
Sigilyph - Ultra Ball
Excadrill - Dusk Ball
Galvantula - Dusk Ball
Fraxure - Dusk Ball

yeah... since half the team were only found in caves, Dusk Balls, despite how much I dislike their appearance, seemed fitting.

I have used a pokeball for every pokemon in my team, with the exception of Durant, who has a fast ball (which I used by mistake)

Takeru the Samurott- Poke Ball
Midge the Unfezant- Premier Ball
Dyna the Zebstrika- Great Ball
Desiree the Krookodile- Ultra Ball
Dharma the Darmanitan- Quick Ball
Cerise the Sawsbuck- Heal Ball

I can't remember exactly but I generally try to match the ball to the design of the Pokemon or something that defines it - for example, Audino, Cinccino and Deerling were caught in Heal Balls (the cutest Pokeballs next to Love Balls imo), while my Ducklett is in a Quick Ball, etc etc...

Last edited:
Pokeball- Emboar, Simisage, Archeops
Ultra Ball- Zoroark
Net Ball- Jellicent
Dusk Ball- Zekrom

Miyamoto the Samurott- Pokeball (not much of a choice there.)
Asgard the Beheeyem- Ultra Ball (coz the yellow flash looks like he's "beaming in".)
Arach the shiny Galvantula- Net Ball (he's a spider, that burst from a web! Its perfect!)
Raptor the Archeops- Pokeball (again, no choice)
Simmo the Simisear- Pokeball (see above)
Saji the Scolipede- Dusk Ball (a big-ass centipede bursts from a black vortex and crashes into battle? How awesome!)

Unfezant and Mienfoo - Poké Ball
Maractus - Ultra Ball
Reuniclus - Quick Ball
Eelektrik - Heal Ball (lol)

Serperior - Poké Ball
Haxorus - Ultra Ball
Chandelure - Ultra Ball
Seismitoad - Poké Ball
Mandibuzz - Quick Ball
Scolipede - Poké Ball

So, that's 3 types.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom