• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How Many Zelda Games Have You Played?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pidgeot

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
How many Zelda games have you played? I'm currently playing the first one, but in total I've played The Legend of Zelda, Zelda II: The Adventure of Link, Link's Awakening, Ocarina of Time, Phantom Hourglass, Twilight Princess and Spirit Tracks.

As of right now, just Twilight Princess. Once I get a 3DSLite I'll correct that by getting Ocarina of Time 3D.

Or perhaps earlier than that. Not exactly sure what the release date for Skyward Sword is.

Oracle of Ages (also linked game)
Oracle of Seasons (also linked game)
Minish Cap
Phantom Hourglass
Twilight Princess
Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask (not completed)
A Link to the Past (not completed)
Spirit Tracks

Twilight Princess, Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, Ocarina of Time (partially) and Minish Cap (about half). I'm getting Ocarina of Time 3D soon.

Never finished a game, but I've played Ocarina of Time (N64 and 3DS), Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, and the demo of Skyward Sword (Ghirahim or however you spell it looks awesome).

Last edited:
The Legend of Zelda
The Adventure of Link
A Link to the Past
Link's Awakening
Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask
The Wind Waker

I want to play: Twilight Princess, Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks. :)

I have Wind Waker, Twilight Princess and Phantom Hourglass, and played through all of them. I also borrowed Four Swords once, but I really hated it.

The GBA ones and the first one recently through the Ambassador Programme. But never finished them since I found them to be sinfully boring.

Only Ocarina of Time, with a friend every day after school.

Good times.

Played 'em all, barring Link's Awakening and both Oracle games.

The first
The second
A little bit of OoT
Majora's Mask
Wind Waker (Can't seriously start the game till I get a GC memory card)
The Minish Cap
Twilight Princess (The only one which I have finished)
And I'll get SS on its release date =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom