• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How Many Zelda Games Have You Played?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i played a little bit of Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon and Link: The Faces of Evil on the Philips CD-i platform back in the early 90s. Never touched another Zelda game since though :|

Just the original Ocarina of Time. Wasn't easy, either—the thing kept crashing because the cartridge was damaged. >.>

Once I got past the unpredictable glitching, though, I really loved it. Yes, I found it better than Pokémon. If there's one reason for me to get a 3DS, it's the remake of this fantastic game (that won't crash!). Thinking about looking into the other installments, too.

I've at least played every single one in the series except for Spirit Tracks and Four Swords Adventures. I've played the ALttP portion of Four Swords for GBA, but not Four Swords itself. So that's...

The Legend of Zelda
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past & GBA
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening & Link's Awakening DX
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time & Ocarina of Time 3D
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess GC & Wii
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Sure, I guess I've played the CD-i Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon and Link: The Faces of Evil games, but they don't really count.

I love every game of it I've played, except for the above two, which I view as less than mediocre, but still possible to enjoy. They have amazing music though, go listen to some of it. Preferably Nortinka. The first one I played I believe was actually Minish Cap, but I didn't really understand how to do the puzzles back then.

Last edited:
OoT, The Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, multiple times.

But yeah, I haven't played enough of the others. ._.

Edit: Oh yeah, I played the original when I was little, but I didn't have a clue what to do. Lol

All of them, even the CD-i games, Master Quest, etcetc, and completed them. :L

I actually didn't mind the CD-i games much, mostly because I've been immunitized from bad things by watching Batman and Robin when I was younger :L

I have played, Ocarina of time (original), Majora's Mask, Link to the Past, Oracle of Ages, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, Four Swords Adventure, and Ocarina of Time 3DS.

lets see um
the legend of zelda-thats 1
zelda II adventure of link-2
link to the past-3
ocarina of time-4
majora's mask-5
oracle of ages-6
oracle of seasons-7
wind waker-8
fourswords adventures-9
minish cap-10
twilight princess-11
and im trying to get all the others

Phantom Hourglass
Zelda II (Currently)

That's 2. But I am going to get Oot 3D. And maybe Skyward Sword.

I've played 11 which are:
The Legend of Zelda
The Legend of Zelda II
A Link to the Past
Oracle of Ages
Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask
The Wind Waker
Twilight Princess
Phantom Hourglass
Spirit Tracks
Ocarina of Time 3D

I'm currently playing Spirit Tracks and Ocarina of Time 3D Master Quest.

Last edited:
The ones I haven't played (shorter list):

CD-i (don't exist to me)
Oracle of Ages
Four Swords
Four Swords Adventures
Ocarina of Time 3DS (Half-counts. It's a remake, and I have the original cartridge)

Hm, let's see...

NES
Legend of Zelda
Adventure of Link

SNES
A Link to the Past

N64
Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask

Gameboy Color
Oracle of Ages
Oracle of Seasons

Gamecube
Wind Waker
Twilight Princess
Ocarina of Time (prefer my N64 version)
Ocarina of Time Master Quest

Wii
Twilight Princess (prefer the GC version)

Oracle of Seasons
Oracle of Ages
Link to the Past
Four Swords GBA
Twilight Princess
Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask
Minish Cap

In that order. So, eight. Of those, I've finished all but Majora's Mask and Minish Cap (as I've never actually owned them).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom