• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How much do you swear?

how much?

• its very rare of me to say such bad things

Votes: 28 28.9%
  • mabey once in a while

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • sometimes

Votes: 32 33.0%
  • ALL THE MOTHER F*CKING TIME BITCH!

Votes: 27 27.8%

• Total voters
This thread has been created before (by the same person), so I'll merge them.

I extremely rarely do it. I made up my oen cuss words, but that doesn't count. I only cuss to myself when I'm extremely angry about something.

EDIT: But I once accidentally said "damn" out loud in 5th grade. I didn't know it was a cuss word then. O_O

EDIT: And occasionally, I will say "crap", but that's only if someone on my bus gets me REALLLLLYYYYYY mad.

Last edited:
If a person annoys me, I may tell him to f*** off. But that's about it. Swearing won't show me in a good light, so I always avoid it.

I started swearing when I was maybe... eight? And I'd swear frequently, stopping after maybe... two weeks? I felt guilty and I knew if my mom caught me, she wouldn't be too happy. And then I started again right before my fifteenth birthday. I'm sixteen now, and swear like a sailor... but only when I'm alone. I hardly ever swear online - well, except on MSN, then it's a different story entirely - or in real life unless it's with people I know/like (aka... my friends?). And even then, rarely do I swear. I just do it alone for lols. Feels good man.

I swear quite a bit. When I'm in a proper, serious conversation, I don't; but when the time is appropriate, I swear like there's no fucking tomorrow.

I swear the most around my friends.
It's not peer pressure (they are so un-original they just do what I do), but rather insulting eachother as we consider that funny.

I say "Hell", but that is it. Besides that, I've never sworn and I felt horrible when acting out the crucible in English class and I had to say "damnation".

I swear when I have to or feel like I need to, but not all the time. worst it gets for me usually is damn and hell. Occasionally I'll go stronger, but not often.

Same here. I've never used the f, b, or s words on this site. NEVER. I also tend to curse more when I'm with my cousin.

I do it a shitload but I can multiple conversations without swearing.

I don't. At all.
Why its fun?

@ Red G: Dude hell and damnation is the same fucking thing.

All the time, it's just become part of my vernacular. I don't do it nearly as often online, though.

Same here. I've never used the f, b, or s words on this site. NEVER. I also tend to curse more when I'm with my cousin.

I'll sometimes get stronger when talking satirically or imitating somebody.

It's pretty rare that I use it sincerely. Like fucking now, for instance. I think it's happened maybe once or twice in the 17 years that I've lived.

Not often, there isn't really a need for it. Honestly, are you that mad at something where you need to swear? 95% of the time, no.

I really don't swear...99% of the time. I am not perfect, though.

Many of my friends do. Meh, whatever.

Remember, children, your mother wouldn't want you to swear, and you kind of owe her your life, so...just kidding lol

Back
Top Bottom