• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

How much do you swear?

how much?

• its very rare of me to say such bad things

Votes: 28 28.9%
  • mabey once in a while

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • sometimes

Votes: 32 33.0%
  • ALL THE MOTHER F*CKING TIME BITCH!

Votes: 27 27.8%

• Total voters
Owning all your base
Reaction score
NEVAR!! Seriously. Well, at least not out loud.

Take me for the walk
Reaction score
I don't really cuss in front of most people. With friends, however....

Guess Who's Watching...
Reaction score
I mostly rely on sarcasm and such. But I do swear sometimes.

someone in the dark
Reaction score
"Sometimes" for me. I found I started swearing a lot more after leaving home, since my parents were always sticklers for clean language (well, my mum anyway - I've heard my dad swear a few times when he thinks no one's listening).

Reaction score
Too much, way too much. But I'm trying give up from that habit, since it's quite ridicilous. And my boyfriend doesn't swear at all and I always feel myself stupid and childish, when I swear around him x__x.

But actually Finnish swear words are just beautiful and suits for our language imo.

make plove not warble
Reaction score
I swear only when appropriate. So in about 80% of situations. Swearing is a good way to accentuate a joke or vent anger. It works.

is obsessed with Noivern!
Reaction score
I swear only when appropriate. So in about 80% of situations. Swearing is a good way to accentuate a joke or vent anger. It works.
Like fucking now, for instance?

Second time I've used that in this thread XD

ѴÍCTORY!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
I swear once in a while.... ;P
Hmmm...does swearing in your head & in another languages count? *tries to look innocent*

Being called Emo.
Reaction score
I never swear...

BUT...

When I get to my boiling point I'll snap and swear like no tomorrow and whenever it happens people just stare at me in amazement...

Reaction score
I never say any of the more serious swears but I'll say stuff like frick if I'm mad or frustrated at something.