• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How much money do you have? (Pokemon)

British Banette

Also Known As BB ^.^
Reaction score
Simple as that. How much money do you own on ANY pokemon game?

Personally, I dont have my DS on me right now :/ Sadly, I cant check. Post yours \/

Had 1.2m post black tower completion.

Now 250k. Spent load on repels etc

Still got nuggets and relics to cash in

I made so much money in my Platinum I have to keep finding ways of wasting it. I've spent it on having a hundred of each item, poffins, ribbons, and other stuff.

In my white I have millions due to that underwater cave.

Only 20k, hah. And I've gone lower. I always end up spending all of my pokédollars on vitamins. Very lazy with EVs.

Let's see, Platinum, White, and White 2 are maxed out thanks to AR. 8U In my HeartGold, I have 54299, and in my Emerald game, 3810.

Black 2: 20k
I would have way more, but I'm much too good at spending it on stuff that I won't need for ages. :p

A lot, that's all I know. It adds up pretty quick and I don't buy much from shops, so it usually just sits stagnant wherever trainers keep their money. I'll probably waste it all on vitamins eventually, though.

In my White version, I'm running on fumes with a bit above 5k. My Soul Silver is a completely different story. In there, I have over 500k.

I maxed out cash on Platinum,HG,and White thanks to AR
on White2, I have 900-something thousand.

In Emerald, 999999. In Platinum, 999999. In HeartGold, 103245. In White, 654793. In White 2, 846677. I don't spend much, except in Join Avenue.

I used to have 999999 in SS, But I have something around 650000 now. Keep in mind that my mother still has 999999 of my money. I dont know the rest of my games and too lazy to turn on.

On one version of Black, 107333.
On the other version, 14532 (I started a new game on it recently).
On White, 16320 (again, I started a new game)
On White 2, 76030.
On SoulSilver, 994455 (hooray AR)
On Platinum, 20104.
On LeafGreen, 2500. xD
On Pokemon Rumble Blast, 5,087,009. Because I never buy anything on that game. xD

Just beat Iris, haven't had time to earn more than 10,000... I spent it all on vitamins, revives and losing to her Lapras.

anybody ever wonder where you get the money after winning a battle in our human world most people would never give up cash like that i think you rob the trainer and steal their money

I'm too lazy to check all my Pokemon games just to see how much money I have in each one, though I can recall having at least close to the maximum money capacity in Pokemon Black. I must be one of the richest people in the Unova region!

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom