• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How much money do you have? (Pokemon)

In Black 2, I'm currently at 857276 P. I've gone well above that in the last week, and have a ton of stuff I can sell to maniacs, so I've probably got at least 1500000 P.

I love spamming pay day with amulet coin or luck incense. But I am great at spending. Split between my Mom and I in ss i have about 122k. Edit: Now I feel broke.

Last edited:
Right now, 2.668.638 in White 2. I've spent a lot on Super Repels for Funfest missions, however. (Why Super? When you buy 180 Repels the ratio prize/steps does matter. Super Repels are slighty cheaper than Max Repels)

About 1.5 mil in Black 2. This game is far too easy in that department, got a boat load of items that cover my needs, and far too much money. SS is pretty decent in that department, and it lets you struggle a little bit if you're not careful.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom