• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How My Day Rocked!

Finally found/got (ordered) a Charizard Amiibo for the MSRP. And its Friday.. can't go wrong with that.

I'm off from work today and I'll finish packing up for BotCon. Oh and I know that BotCon is coming, Prime and I are staying in the convention hotel and I'll be seeing my friends. After Wednesday, I need to see my friends something fierce.

I cooked my brothers some (premade) blue cheese burgers for lunch and they were like big happy children which, in turn, made me happy. At school someone complimented me and it boosted my self-esteem. Today's class was super easy and very short. Also, free popcorn! (I love popcorn) So, apart from the ultra easy quiz, I spent my time browsing the web.

Then a friend brought my family this huge box of Pizza Hut pizza (I think they had added some to the box too) and a big bowl of chicken alfredo. This was funny too because I'd found out someone was giving away free pizza after the fact yesterday and was kind of bummed.

It was a great day. :)

Work was really nice and everyone was so friendly, and we were really busy today. :)

Mom bought me groceries to save me money, then I ordered a pizza as a treat to myself. Then I watched "Monsters University" on FreeForm, and while I'm watching "Aladdin" on the same channel, I ordered a movie from the Disney Movie Club, and a birthday present for her on the Disney Store. :D

I went to the Supernova convention in Sydney today, and it was great. Insanely crowded though.

I got a call from my district manager this morning. I won a contest that my work had in like January. The prize is AMAZING and I'm beyond hyped! :D:LOL::X3:

Weighed myself for the first time in weeks and I gained 3 pounds! Yay! I'm beating my ortherexia which had caused me to become a little bit too underweight. -.-

Then I went to work in the early morning and everything went pretty well. Going to take a walk at the park and maybe go shopping so I can make something special and delicious to serve to my family / bf. :)

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom