• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How My Day Sucked!

It just started, but I woke up sneezing. I hate allergies.

When I am performing at the farewell party. I was appointed to do the singing. I sang really well until the second line where I'm too overconfident and repeating the last lyric. My feelings gone panic really quick. Luckily I can do the recovery and finishes the song. Well, my night was almost ruined. But thank God, I was bringing a Western song or else they'll know what's gone missing and let the audiences gone down.

A fistfight nearly occurred in the cafeteria between me and another student. Thankfully my best friend was able to break things up, or I either would have been creamed or in huge trouble.

One of the kids I look after at work has been nothing but a pain in the ass. Normally kids don't ruin my day, but today, she actually managed to do just that.

So I was heading for the bus, and some guy asked me where I was going. When I told him I'm going to college (I have a summer class), he thought I was lying. As he won't stop, I told the bus driver. When I (or rather, we, as we left the same place) the driver just... lets him go. I wanted him to apologize, but she (the driver is female) never let me get one from him. Needless to say, I'm rather... ticked, to say it mildly.

My coworker belittled me and accused me of lying over a minor back burner project so I got mad at her. The store manager told me if i didnt apologize and accept a write up I would be fired. So I may not have a job anymore.

So Saturday before last I run into my workplace and check my schedule. Nothing has changed so I figure that I'm off Sunday and working on Tuesday. I sleep in on Sunday then turn on my phone.

Cue me having a voicemail saying that my schedule was changed and I was supposed to be in at ten on Sunday morning. Needless to say, I was well beyond pissed.

It gets even better: the shift manager said that I should have called the store and asked about my schedule. SERIOUSLY?! I went above and freaking beyond and walked in that place; nothing had been changed at all! Yet it's my fault for not calling?!

I cannot wait to get the hell out of that place. I am so sick to death of the idiocy and the ineptitude that runs rampant in there.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom