• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How My Day Sucked!

Not four hours ago, I learned that my ex-boyfriend was diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome in 2005. That's not the main problem. The problem is that he's using it as a crutch: he's avoiding friends, won't hold down a job, is still living with his mother and it's because he has Asperger. The thing is that before the diagnosis, he held a stable job and had friends. Making it worse is the fact that he's possibly bi-polar; he seriously needs some people in his corner but he's shutting everyone out. I know I can't help him so I feel useless.

Oh, and my mother-in-law's significant other told Prime and me that yes, Justine was planning on shooting more people at my old Walmart. So I'm still kinda freaked out/spooked.

I'm grieving the loss of a very special dog and member of our family. He was absolutely precious, and he brightened up my life when I really needed it. The loss of him is devastating. He brought so much love and joy for my parents and I.

The tears just won't stop.

I was forced to end a long-standing relationship after some new information came to light today.

A bit of a bummer, but I'm moving away to a university at the end of summer so I guess it probably would have ended anyway.

Every little thing I've said or done today has just been snowballing into a bigger mess than I expected. I don't precisely enjoy being the root of a problem either.

I only got two hours of sleep before I had to wake up in the middle of the night and it added extra time to my day giving me more nothing to do than usual.

Today, I missed my usual bus so I had to take an alternate route. On top of that, I had a test that uses a Scantron, and the pencil lead decides that it's a great time to break off just as I was filling in the subject fields. And since I don't have a backup or a handheld sharpener, I had to fill in my answers using that broken-off pencil lead, since I didn't want to disturb the other test takers.

I've had a sh*tty series of days since Thanksgiving afternoon.
I dislocated my left shoulder on Thursday and ignored it until Friday thinking it was not significant.
Went to the doctor's office on Friday, where they popped my shoulder back into place.
I've been on painkillers and anti-inflammatories ever since.

Not today, but yesterday. I was almost bitten by a brown snake, and my printer totally screwed up, which was incredibly annoying since I had to finish my art assessment. I ended up having to print the damn thing at school where they only print in black and white :/
Also to do with the snake ordeal, I jumped the fence (to get away from it. I know you are supposed to stay still, but at the time I didn’t know what the hell to do since it almost bit me) and badly bruised my right arm since I landed on it (it was a 2m fall). It’s really sore at the moment.

Missed an assignment because the teacher got the date wrong.

Cannot get more than a pass in this certain unit.

For the second time in the five years I've been at my company something got stolen on my watch.

Woke up with a massive headache and ended up skipping school.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom